Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,866,122
Pageviews Today: 2,584,559Threads Today: 631Posts Today: 12,005
07:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP, CAN YOU ASSURE ME I WON'T BE ON THE FEMA CAMP "RED LIST" IF I FINALLY DECIDE TO REGISTER---I HAVE GOOD STUFF TO CONTRIBUTE :)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm sick of posting good shit and not getting any responses. I'm hoping it's just the fact I posted as an AC. Anyone else feel my pain here?? I don't wanna be on some Federal Database for Conspiracy Lunatics that eventually get rounded up.

I had a horrible nightmare a week ago that stuck with me every waking hour.

I wake up and look out my bedroom window which overlooks a corn field. There was a Coast Guard rescue helicopter painted camo sitting 50 ft from my window with props running slow. Next to the corn field was a Dorm. There was a device floating from window to window at the dorm, which looked like a Dish Network Dish with a household fire extinguisher attached to it. I knew in my dream that this device could see into each dorm room to monitor people. I did feel lucid in this dream in case you're wondering. If the people in the dorm were doing something the Gov't didn't like, the helicopter was waiting 50 ft away to haul them off to camps.

Needless to say, I was traumatized having this nightmare.

I say this because I'd love to register but I'm skeeeerd 1rof1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP