Users Online Now: 1,724 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 809,858
Pageviews Today: 1,388,841Threads Today: 538Posts Today: 9,941
03:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hurricane Irene Turns Out To Be A Real Dud In New York City! More Media Hype & Sensationalism Bullshit!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It didn't have the power that everyone thought, and I fought with my family about it. Everyone was so worried about it, but I told them it wouldn't be no where as bad as they made it out to be. No one would listen. So now here's the weather forecast for NYC where I'm located, and where this dud is supposed to hit. See below:

Sunday...Tropical storm conditions expected with hurricane conditions possible. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 55 to 70 mph...becoming northwest 50 to 60 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 80 mph...decreasing to 75 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent.

Don't get me wrong. I'm very happy it will be a dud. Now all you hurricane doomers can stop all the bullshit sensationalism along with the lamestream media!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP