Users Online Now: 2,128 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,443,235
Pageviews Today: 1,980,802Threads Today: 493Posts Today: 8,593
03:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please help! Attention all GLP Super Sleuths, mythology and architecture experts!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please help me figure put what and where this building is and anyone who could tell me more about the figure(Is it Prometheus?) on top. At the 4:48-4:49 mark.

My daughter had a dream where she saw herself in her bed. In front of her bed was a chalk board on wheels. On the the chalk board she saw vertically displayed (from top to bottom) a sun, a cresent moon, a green bird with a red neck v-shaped and then an orange "sun" with RD written within it.

She said she kept having the same dream the whole night and that these figures rotated. Meaning, the normal sun (on top) would move down, then the cresent moon would move up. Then, the cresent moon would move down and the green bird would move up. Then the green bird would move down and the orange sun (with the RD) would be on top.

She explained all this to me when she woke up and drew some pictues.

Additionally, she told me when the green bird gets to the top(of the chalkboard) then we(she, myself and her little sister) were outside and saw there red points of light everywhere, like fireflies or firework sparks. Then, when the orange sun with the RD was on top, she drew a picture of the Statue of Liberty and the figure in the video with fire on it.

My daughter is 8. I took notice when she told me about the dream and took it serious. Recently, I stumbled arcross this video here at GLP and saw this figure(as she drew it, atop a building) and havent been able to find out what or where it is.

Thank- you for your help.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP