Users Online Now: 2,304 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,399,371
Pageviews Today: 2,336,107Threads Today: 928Posts Today: 16,642
09:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When the Angels here on Earth start fighting amongst themselves, the time is near.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Angels were put here on Earth to absorb our wrong doings, and help us learn from our mistakes by nudging us in the right directions. They are not allowed to interfere, directly that is. Like a lawyer defending a killer. Or a parent covering for their out of controll gang member child. When they have reached their limit, they will reach a tipping point. They will act out upon us, in anger of our stupidity and selfishness. For they know it is out of their hands now. They so badly wanted to see us make it. Like a parent watching their child commit murder. The weight of guilt they must feel, is impossible to comprehend. Complete disgust and failure as a parent. I couldn't bare to watch it if it was my child. I am not really religous, but I do know some really truly loving people. One might call them Angels. Yes, ok she is an Angel sent here to pass her own test and I am not worthy to have her by my side defending me. Sad thing is she doesn't even know she is a chosen one. Taking my beating to save me.

It's called unconditional love and compassion. God wanted to feel that and put us here to live it for him. We are the biggest failure one could imagine. If you understood the meaning of what I am saying, it would bring you to tears.
Even the Angels are praying for God to take them....that's sad. Really and truly sad. We should all beg forgiveness and be ashamed of ourselves. I lower my head in shame...do with me what you will father. I have sinned and caused my ofspring to sin also. Please forgive me. Save me from my wrong doings and pordon my actions. Take me first if you have to, but spare my children for they knew not of what they were doing.
It's called unconditional love and respect and compassion.
He made a beautiful world for us, gave us anything we wanted, and all he asked was for us to love him in return. We turned this place into a living hell and ended up casting him aside for others. Can you imagine the hurt and anger He must feel towards us right now? All of you, every religion out there. Wake the fuck up! If I see another Angel beg to be taken away and cry daily, I am going to get pissed and join the dark side, like Lucifer did. Unless you are a parent, you cannot understand what I am saying. OMG this crap makes me so mad. We all better pray that the old man doesn't come home in a bad mood or we will all be screwed. Better stop fighting and clean up this mess. All of you...Grrr. I aint taking the beating for your wrong doings. Fix it
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP