Users Online Now: 1,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 271,111
Pageviews Today: 435,303Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,597
05:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can I sue the local sheriff's office for slander?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The reason I ask is because one of my friends was over at my house last week hanging out and we had a few beers. Well after he left my house, a local sheriff's deputies followed him half way across town and then pulled him over. The deputy then started asking him why he was over at my house and what were we doing. Well he told her what I told you and she called him a liar, and said that the only reason he would be at my house was to buy or sell drugs and told him that my house was a knowen major drug oporation. His wife showed up about half way through the ordeal and she was told the same thing. And I DON'T SELL DRUGS, never have never will. I don't fuck around and do any drugs I do smoke some weed but even if I got raided worst case for me is spend the night in jail and a misdemeanor possession charge.

This is not the first time that I have heard them talking about me I live in a small town of about 400 people and word travels fast around here. All it boils down to is that I do smoke pot and they are pretty much harassing me about, yet I could point you to a few meth labs that they won't do anything about. They have gotten on my last nerve, its not like Im out getting drunk smoking meth stealing or tearing up peoples property, which happens a lot around here. I come home and go to work thats pretty much it. I got nothing to hide I would let them come search my house if it would get them off my back but I doubt it will, is there any thing I can do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP