Users Online Now: 1,988 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,396,904
Pageviews Today: 1,915,271Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 8,247
03:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!! REVENGE AGAINST THE SMART METERS!!! HOW TO MAKE THEM DUMB!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Edison Electric recently installed a smart meter on my house, without my permission or knowledge. When I read about the dangers and invasion of privacy caused by these smart meters and discovered that I now had one, I was pissed. Too late to do anything about it? WRONG!!!

You see, the antenna for these meters is located inside the glass (or plastic) bulb. All I had to do was to cover the entire glass bulb with aluminum foil, making sure that the foil was grounded to the metal housing behind the bulb. This shields against any RF or Microwave transmissions, which both protects you from the radiation and also defeats the entire purpose of the smart meter, since they can't read it remotely.

Then I sat back and waited for them to realize that they weren't getting any readings from my house. I checked the foil periodically to see if it was still there. Today it happened. They had to send some one out to rip the foil off of my meter to get a manual reading! I found the foil ripped off and laying on the ground. Naturally, I just re-applied the foil and now look forward to them having to send somebody out each and every month to remove the foil if they want to get a reading. If everyone would do this, it would defeat the entire smart meter program! They would have to re-think all of the money that they are spending to install these dangerous and privacy invading devices simply because people can render them dumb with 10 cents worth of aluminum foil!

I say everybody should rise up and "FOIL" this disgusting smart meter program!

Hey, its my house, I can apply foil where ever I want!

resist
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP