Users Online Now: 2,995 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,174,912
Pageviews Today: 2,260,245Threads Today: 1,060Posts Today: 19,830
11:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ASTRAL PROJECTORS! PLEASE help this novice! Vibration state....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please bear with me.

I have been trying now for some time to project, and I genuinely feel that, if real, it's one of the last things that can help me in life especially when it comes to providing certain answers. The only problem is, I can't even seem to get to "phase 1," which I guess could be called the vibrational stage. This is rather frustrating since most of what I find online is not people struggling to enter this phase, but those who have entered it (seemingly no problem) and which to graduate from that level into actually leaving the body.

People say you have to focus on certain things while attempting to project, but then others say "oh you're thinking about it too much, just let it happen." I have tried what seems like so many techniques, from pre-astral meditation to help get into the mode to rope techniques (which I've read people say to do both before AND after vibrations...contradictory?), to focusing on imaginary rings in my mind's eye to focusing on closed-eye imagery, hypnogogic what-have-you. Even different times of day as suggested by so many (before bed, after afternoon nap, in the morning right after waking up). But still, no vibrations. Just regular meditative states followed usually by sleep.

Can anyone please help me with entering the vibrational state? What should I do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP