Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Flexing the Pineal Gland
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello everyone - this may sound like a strange topic... I have yet to find anything regarding this directly online.

I've been practicing mediation/reality manifestation for nearly two years now. It has been an amazing experience so far... My life before is nothing like what it is now.

Since beginning my meditations I was using binaural audio files along with guided mediation - the guide teaches the listener to yawn and keep yawning as one of the manifestation techniques. I also has been practicing third eye opening exercises (i.e. Samuel Sagans books).

Anyways, over the last several months I have been able to flex my brain in two areas. The first where I began to flex (usually at night - now I can do it at anytime for generally 5-10 second intervals)it feels like it is in the center of my brain between the ears. The sound is similar to what you hear when you yawn except there is a faster bassy clicking noise... It is hard to describe. The second area is in my third eye forehead area - I can flex it and it feels more dense and if I touch my forehead I can feel it pulse.

I noticed once that when I took LSD and would flex the area of my brain between the ears I could see things.... I saw blue glowing spiders... and half human looking entities around... It was fucking scary. I would see them even if I closed my eyes - it made no difference. It was crazy.. I would look at them and at first they would appear blurry but then they would focus - just like how a pixelated image would load and focus on a computer and then it would become clear and scare the shit out of me. I then saw what looked like 3D schematics for some crazy pod looking buildings on a blue planet.. It was really random and bizarre.

Anyways... I know this is all connected but someone out there has to know more about this...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP