Users Online Now: 2,864 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,260,622
Pageviews Today: 1,695,527Threads Today: 395Posts Today: 7,993
12:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject (DAILY UPDATED) Running list of events predicted or planned for SEPTEMBER...BUCKLE UP!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have a look at all the events to watch for this month and you tell me if we aren't building to some sort of climax!...

~[I would like to plainly state for the record that I am NOT making any predictions but simply listing other's predictions along with factual events planned for this month for anyone interested in watching with me]~

September:
*Pentagon Warning Order: "Prepare for War by September"
[link to www.shtfplan.com]

(Update)
September 2:
*The movie "Apollo 18" hits theaters! ("All the Horror of 'Alien' BUT REAL!" This trailer is frightening!! @.@)

(Also, take note of the movie poster! wow)
[link to www.google.com]

September 5whew
*End of the Mayan "Fifth Night"
(I only mention this because, historically, this has been a very perilous time. We'll see)
[link to www.mayanmajix.com]

September 9:
*The movie "Contagion" is released.
[link to www.youtube.com]

September 10-11whew
*Very strange Countdown going viral on the internet to end on this day.
[link to www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com]

September 11 whew
*10 year Anniversary of 9/11. (Everyone from Obama down is hyping up the potential for a terrorist attack on this day.)
[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/False_Flag_Lone_Wolf_Threats_From_Oba​ma_For_The_10_Year_Anniversary_Of_The_911_Attacks?id=dcd095ffe158fccd66b

*"Come​t" Elenin is slated to reach perihelion to the sun (that is the closest distance to the sun) on this day
(UPDATE: This day has been moved down to the 13th, give or take as the comet appears to have "slowed down" damned)

(UPDATED)whew
September 15:
"188 Day Earthquake Cycle"...DAY TO WATCH!

(Thanks to GodisWaiting4U for posting this to the thread!)

September 16:
*FAA planning to shut down.
[link to www.businesstravelnews.com]

September 17:
*US "Day of Rage" on Wall Street
[link to www.usdayofrage.org]

September 20: (UPDATE: Looks like they may be trying to move this vote to the 23rd...some say they may even try to wait as late as the 29th...ROSH HASHANA?!)
*The UN is voting to divide Jerusalem (for any of you that know Israel is God's "prophetic timeclock", you know THIS event is one of the most important events to watch since 1967 and the "6 Day War"...wouldn't surprise me if this is the straw that kicks off WW3 if not the period known as the Tribulation itself!)
[link to blackquillandink.com]

(Updated)
*Palestinians plan mass demonstrations against Israel on eve of UN vote (Hard to imagine they think a million man march at this point would help their cause! But go figure! Anyone who thinks this is about Peace in that region couldn't be further from the truth!)
[link to freepalestineofoccupation.blogspot.com]

September 22-25:
*Pope meeting with jewish people and Muslims in Germany. (Sounds like SOMEONE is working on a possible "Peace Treaty"!)
[link to www.jpost.com]

(UPDATED)
September 23:

*Has anyone else heard about this little visitor? damned I sure hadn't until today (9/13)! If this isn't a direct hit it is certainly a NEAR MISS!

*(UPDATED)
September 23:

You guys aren't going to believe this but ANOTHER dead satellite (this one is a NASA Weather Satellite, dead since 2005) is scheduled to hit the earth on this day! This is NOT the dead Russian satellite set to fall the end of this month! Could it have something to do with the asteroid above?damned
[link to rt.com]

September 25-26:
*Three...COUNT THEM ~ THREE...planetary alignments!

September 26:
*Elenin (according to NASA's own JPL) will pass between the earth and the sun. (Some say this will cause an eclipse of the sun that could last up to 3 days...ending on the 29th which just happens to be Rosh Hashanah, for anyone interested)
[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/URGENT_3_DAYS_OF_DARKNESS_-_ELENIN_EC​LIPSES_SUN?id=6b70c8041b2785c14fd

~Say what you want about Elenin and believe NASA when they tell you it is harmless but any comet that comes close enough to pass between the earth and the sun should be watched closely, imo. All we can do is watch at this point anyway and see.

(UPDATED)
September 27:
*Obama to be in Denver, CO on September 27th. (Anyone who spends ANY time on GLP should know that Denver is a most interesting destination for ANY president considering the events predicted to take place)
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

*(UPDATED for September 21-27)NASA sending key employees to Denver for this week to promote a new NASA exhibit...riiight! (*wink) Anyone else finding it slightly suspicious that the President AND key NASA employees are planning to be in Denver at the same time? Looks like someone is redeeming their "tickets" chuckle
[link to www.sacbee.com]
[link to www.thedenverchannel.com]

(UPDATED)
<September 27> Night of the "SUPERMOON"! Read the info at the following link and stay alert...these last days in September are gearing up to be THE time to watch, imo!
[link to www.earth-issues.com]

September 29:
*Rosh Hashanah (Those who know and observe know why this is included!)

September 30:
*The movie "Melancholia" is released. (release date was originally set for November 4 but moved up to September 30. Hmmm)

(UPDATED)
End of September:
*A defunct satellite poised to fall back to Earth will make its death plunge during the last week of September, NASA officials now say.
~At the risk of sounding overly-conspiratorial, allow me to say "SATELLITE...RIIIIGHT!" Looks more like a cover-story to me with all this talk of Elenin!chuckle
[link to www.space.com]
[link to www.thedenverchannel.com]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zblw7h8ojE&feature=player_embedded

*US Treasury will hit its latest ceiling no later than the end of SEPTEMBER. (UPDATED...We reached the debt ceiling on SEPTEMBER 12!!! Has anyone here seen any of this money, cause I SURE haven't...where is it all going?!)
[link to www.zerohedge.com]

And last but certainly NOT LEAST...Frankie McDonald says he meant "September 2011" for his famous earthquake video and NOT September 2010:
Thread: I am Frankie McDonald, I meant September 2011 for quake, not 2010.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/EARTHQUAKE_WARNING?id=290221ad17bd65​085c5

So add telephone pole doom to all of the above!

There you have it. If I have left any dates out for September feel free to post them below. And again, I am not wishing for doom nor making any predictions. I am simply watching so if doom does come along, I and my family are not caught off-guard. Come watch with me and buckle up...this ride could get a little bumpy!

timetoworry
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News