Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is the root of our problems in physics
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I like how they say they understand the "law of gravity", when they can not explain how it works.

Classic.

It's like a priest telling me that god wants me to be nice to my neighbors.

Neither question can say, "why" that is, because they invoke irrationality on both. Saying there is or isn't a god is irrational. Sorry atheists, your logic is flawed too.

Also, saying there is a "law of gravity" is also irrational, because how can we suppose what pulls down is a "force", and not caused by a secondary effect of known phenomena such as electromagnetism?

I have said it before I'll say it again, the root of the problem is people analyze data too much. We don't do enough synthesizing, a.k.a. combining. The root of all our largest physics issues is how we center our minds. If they are centered around gravity being "separate" from EM then they will always invoke ideas that don't make any sense! Dark matter, dark energy, higgs boson, etc!!

The entirety of this races physics is rooted in the idea that "matter" has "mass". When those two terms can not be clearly defined and understood, there will always be "constants" and numbers that get "invoked" by math gurus! A more advanced form is to combine the periodic table of the elements into more COHERENT patterns that are rooted in simple electric and magnetic interactions. The entire "atom" centric model is as deeply flawed as putting the earth in the center of the universe!!

The entirety of the "particle physics" is wrong! There are NO PARTICLES! It's all just electromagnetic interactions!!! The "atom" centric model needs to be flushed down the toilet!rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP