Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama is about to Order Americans into Work Camps
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Check this out, it could be Your future; Next Thursday (8th of September) your fearless leader barrack hussein obama, will make a jobs speech to Congress.

Most of you wont remember the labor camps of the 30's and 40's, which eventually evolved into what you know as todays Prison system. These camps are about to make a BIG and violent comeback.

Hard to believe, in America. First, welfare recipients, beneficiaries of government handouts, those collecting "unemployment". I could have kept my mouth shut, continued on with the status quo, satisfied that this was something that could possibly re-build America.

Until I also learned through the grapevine the others who are targeting for these labor camps.

Secondary will be anyone in debt to the credit system, i.e. "Banks". Do you have a bad mortgage, car, or business loan? You owe? Pay or work it off.

The third group being targeted will be the general low-middle class White male population. It would be "racist" to fill these work camps with largely minorities, would it not?

They are about to put Americans back to work, that is for sure. I don't know about you all, but I see enough people on here who are very intelligent and perceptive of what really goes on. Most of you have known about the FEMA camps, but you just never know what card is going to fall upon the table, until it's thrown down.

I pray this is thwarted by the People, God this is hard... knowing a certainty too hard to believe. Godspeed my friends.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP