Users Online Now: 1,830 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 350,931
Pageviews Today: 553,376Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 2,723
06:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Best Underground Techno / Electronic Music Thread Ever!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wanted to take a break away from my usual threads to give some focus on one of my great loves in life, music. Specifically, electronic music. Not your ordinary top 40 crap either but truly mind blowing underground tracks that vibrate the harmonic chords of your heart and soul. Some of it is happy and uplifting while some is deep, dark and moody. Depending on my mood I listen to both. Music has been an obsession of mine since I was a child and I want to share that with the others here so that they might gain some understanding into who I am from the sounds I enjoy. So without further delay and in no particular order, let the show begin!

Who can post some real TRUE underground subliminal scary sh1t? I can't find any on youtube but I am sure it's out there. I'm talking deep, dark & disturbing tunes that crawl under your skin and make you question your sanity trax! I don't mean 180bpm hard techno but serious underground tracks that you should not listen to while operating a motor vehicle!

READ THIS FIRST!!!: DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ANY MUSIC IN THIS THREAD! IF I SEE THEM YOUR POST WILL BE REPORTED!
If you like this music, please support the artists and buy it!!! I do not post tracks from record labels that restrict posting videos to youtube such as EMI, Universal, Sony, Warner etc.. I double check this before posting all videos so there is no issue with copyright.

All videos I post are double checked and are acceptable to post on youtube for "promotional use" under "fair use" copyright laws!

Fair Use Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers): [link to w2.eff.org]

More in depth information about Fair Use issues can be found at Chilling Effects: [link to chillingeffects.org]

Excellent Internet Radio: (I'm listening to Frisky Radio tonight so join me if you want to!)

friskyRadio:
(Good Quality) Winamp/Itunes: [link to www.friskyradio.com]

(Best Quality) AAC High: [link to www.friskyradio.com]

DeepMix (EU/RU) (128kbps broadband)
US: [link to 69.163.134.109:8128]
Germany: [link to 194.183.224.59:8128]
France: [link to 91.121.10.128:8128]
Russia: [link to 85.21.79.93:8040]
Full 128kbps Playlist: [link to deepmix.ru]

SomaFM (Downtempo / Ambient & some techno)
[link to somafm.com]

Where I buy my music:
[link to www.beatport.com]
[link to www.djdownload.com]

There's another very good thread on this subject with tracks I haven't seen here, so all you techno addicts, go to...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

and enjoy! (23 pages)
 Quoting: RoXY

Depeche Mode - Darkest Star (James Holden Remix)

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life

[link to www.youtube.com]

Start Chasing - Alexander Kowalski (extrawelt remix)

Trentemoller Moan

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP