Users Online Now: 2,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 670,579
Pageviews Today: 1,093,141Threads Today: 440Posts Today: 7,363
11:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Experiences - Representing The Spiritual [Non Religious/ Love and Light/ Crackpot] Side Of The Conspiracy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, that's right, I went there.

I don't belong to or claim to represent any organization, belief system, religion, cult or tin foil hat space hippy Galactic Federation command.

Although I do actually hang out on a forum belonging to the latter, simply because it's probably the closest group I can find to even slightly taking anything I say seriously, although most of the time it's disregarded as being negative / disinformation apparently because their hearts are too weak for my "vibrations". I consider that mindset to be incredibly naive.

Yes, I am well aware that sane and genuinely nice individuals belong to all groups I mentioned above, I'm strictly generalizing here. If you're one of the small percentage of decent people with those groups, please don't be offended.

I came to GLP after lurking here many times and actually in light of your recent guest, CaptainS. I decided well heck, I might as well give my own information a shot. Whether it survives the trolls and discerning minds is another thing, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up being banned altogether.

I'm not sure where to start on all this, but basically I'm attempting to come here, make some crazy wild statements as factually as possible and hope to share at least some of the things I've seen going on "in the realms" in regards to earth and such. I really wish I had insider knowledge to divulge in the way of actually agencies involved down here on earth but that's just not the case.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm a very factual and evidence /logic based person however based on some of the things I've seen I don't discount the reality or validity of intuition/ empathy etc. I believe they have a relationship akin to Spiritual beliefs and Science. Whilst they don't tend to get along so well, the two actually compliment each other very well.

A brief introduction/ history to myself;

In 2004, unaware to me at the time I began sharing dreams with a person who lived on the other side of the world. These dreams were so incredibly realistic, sensible (no random elements) and profound that they inspired me to write a story of a person called "Reikara", the story of which was under continuous development until 2010 when I just happened to meet the person I had been sharing dreams with on a spiritual community site online.

Both being heavily evidence based individuals, we withheld facts from each other that the other would amazingly confirm without prior mention of them. As we talked more and more we began to realize we had been having more shared dreams (we shared them through our own perspectives, just like real life, not occupying the same body in the dream.)than just 1 or 2. We initially theorized it needed to be put down to a past life connection, as in order to have shared dreams you need to have a very good connection with the person to begin with.

He explained to me a past life story he had been writing since as long as he could remember of a character that remains classified until I can get his permission to divulge that information, and how although he had initially fought it, when he "woke up" as it's called to the reality of other dimensional realities, in particular what we have since been terming the astral and spiritual planes (there is a difference between the two) he was more or less forced to realize he was the character his story was about.

I then told him my own story I had written about and he freaked- as there had been a cross over between our stories. My story contained accurate information of names and such that his did in a particular segment. (These are all past life based on Earths in different dimensions.)

I'm going to try and refrain from a wall of text here, basically since then we've been constantly sharing dreams which has since become a norm, we've learnt how to access the "spiritual" and astral realms and cross over into astral via dream states etc. We actually have a small group of friends now about 5 or 6 of us which we've discovered some of us have past life connections.

We've been watching and been involved in some of the events on those levels which have been affecting some (not all) events down here on Earth. Some of those in our group work for factions which no, have nothing to do with the tin foil hat LnL (love and light) brigade. They're legitimate military style factions that are actually Terran based from nexus dimension, I think was the name and are basically acting as Terran's defense against otherworldly factions since our own military is kind of fucked up and would screw us over given the chance right now.

I know there's genuinely good people in our militaries, it just so happens it's the corrupt ones keeping the good ones in line. I had two officers from either the AUS or US military involved in this whole conspiracy deal approach me in AP (Astral projection)about a month ago to explain their genuine concern over the public's reaction when things get out as they told me, there are genuinely decent human beings still working within those complexes trying to stamp out the corruption from the inside and disclose the reality of everything they've kept secret. I'm not sure which country they were from as I generally can't pick up Australian or slight American accents, they sound normal to me.

They actually got me in AP while I was asleep, I figured they were probably going around hijacking people's dreams as a broadcast type thing. I had figured that based on that encounter, maybe things were close to tipping point now. Not sure where I'm going with this. Either way.

Do I expect anyone to believe any of what I had just said or claimed?

No.

Do I expect anyone to take anything I just said seriously?

No. Please take it with a grain of salt, if there's anything I detest in this world, it's blind faith.

Is there any real benefit anyone can get from my information?

Not any that I can see. All I really is my own opinion and perspective. I don't have the whole picture, only what I've interpreted from my own experiences.

Basically, there's so much information I've come across lately that it's impractical to put it into one post. Instead I'm going to do a CaptainS and ask people to ask a question directly, assuming any of what I had just is true and any of the information I have is actually legit, what would you like to know?

Disclaimer: I sure as hell don't know everything, and just like CaptainS, there are certain things I can't and won't divulge within good reason. We're not even told everything that happens simply due to being civilians in our physical bodies down here who can be easily tapped, unlike the "Galactic Federation of Light" who likes to divulge as much sensitive information to the enemy as possible, the groups my friends and I work / associate with do have some form of security measures.

Please note; while two of my friends work for them directly, I'm actually entirely Independent, though my alliance is to Terrans, not Nations. I know less than they actually do in regards to information surrounding those groups, however all the information they have given me is safe for public knowledge. I will still check back with them on certain things however. The last thing we want is a freaking religion made out of any of them.

In conclusion. I am not here to tell you anything about yourself, what your past lives are, what your spirit body looks like or who your work for up there. I'm not a psychic nor an empath and I have more important things to do than chasing down people's spirit bodies and telling their physical minds what to believe. Figure that shit out for yourself and gain some independence of thought.

I'm not here to sell you lord and savior myths or how friendly and shiny some random all knowing benevolent ET races are that will rapture humanity and save it from itself. My experiences have painted a much different reality for me.

I'm only here to shed some light on my experiences in regards to down here and out there. Yes, in regards to ETs and such as well. What would you like to know? Skepticism encouraged, I like discerning minds.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP