Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 934,693
Pageviews Today: 1,666,608Threads Today: 715Posts Today: 12,593
06:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ----Attention all Extraterrestrials----We welcome you with open arms----This thread is for you!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thread is dedicated to all of our Extraterrestrial brothers & sisters out there, and I urge you all to show your support & welcome them with Love & Peace.

Their mammoth journey is drawing to an end, so lets all combine as one & make the transition smooth.

I am assuming that their high levels of advancement would allow them to tap into the internet along their journey.

Lets pour out our hearts & let them know that love & peace still thrives on Earth despite how it may seem. Lets show our willingness to co-exist & learn from them. Our frustrations & disapproval at how our planet is being run & our powerlessness over the system.

Lets show that there are still those of us praying for a better tomorrow. A world without evil, hunger, war, disease, deceit, corruption, selfishness & greed. That we feel our only hope is for some kind of unparralleled intervention or help.

I believe they are our only hope & I wish them a safe & comfortable journey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace be with you our Alien friends.
I cant wait till we finally get to meetabduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP