Users Online Now: 1,556 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 34,970
Pageviews Today: 49,171Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 229
12:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In 2005 a Russian stranger phoned me on my mobile phone and asked me to join the Illuminati. He told me they are good. Here's what else he said..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, this is somewhat of a long story, so I shall try to narrow it down as best as I can...

I had an online friend who I started talking to in 2003 on AOL chats. I was told about him by another AOL member who basically said, 'If you want to know about anything then contact 'D', he knows everything'.

OK, so I contact 'D' when he came online, then he immediately became suspicious and cut me off. I then emailed him and told that the other guy (his pal) said it was cool to talk to him. He relented and came online.

We began to speak about reptilians and all the rest of the typical conspiracy related stuff. He was still very closely guarded about everything, but finally began to trust me, and told me snippets of information about his background.

He was a Russian guy who was a fighter pilot in the Russian/Afghan conflict, and he also told me that he was part of the top secret Majestic-12 program, and he said that he has seen reptilian beings in the flesh. He said that they smell hideous because their scales are used to excrete waste -- both urine and faeces. He told me the ones he mainly saw in the underground bases were brown (lol no surprises if they shit from their skin).

OK, so I start sending him texts from my mobile phone (in 2004 or 5), and asking him questions about the reptiles -- an area of the conspiracy which intrigued me most. A couple of days later I receive a phone call from a Russian guy calling himself Michael. This guy claimed to be an associate of the other Russian guy 'D' I was speaking to.

This guy told me the following:

*The Chernobyl disaster was no accident, and was deliberately engineered because the entire area contains a myriad of buried alien artifacts.

*White people originated there (I think he said aliens created them).

*TPTB know that in Israel there is an ancient subterranean base with super alien computers/technologies, and this is why they were so eager to colonize that land in the late 40s.

*The Illuminati are a good group, and he asked me to join them.

*They have particle beam weapons, as well as technologically advanced craft, which people believe are alien UFO's. He wanted me to join them to fight - what he called fire breathing dragons. If I recall rightly, he said they came from Sirius, and that they need to be expelled from the planet.

*The fire breathing dragons were behind the creation of the Catholic church

*The Anunnaki are good, but they became arrogant and saw themselves as Gods.

*He was a remote viewer within the Majestic-12 program.

*He told me that they operate on Linux/Unix because Windows is heavily monitored by the agents of the fire breathing dragons.

There were more things he told me, so please let me take the time to recall the conversation, as it happened many years ago.

OK, so after the phone call ended, I assumed it might have been 'D' pretending to be someone else (perhaps for security reasons IDK), but I decided to email him and tell him thanks for the phone call. D got back to me and asked me what I was talking about. I said to him, Michael phoned me. D immediately emailed me back and demanded that I tell him exactly what was said by this Michael guy, as Michael apparently tried to kill him twice -- one time blowing his car up. 'D' believed Michael had been monitoring our AOL conversations/phone texts, and that's how he got my number.

Anyway, sometime last year I was contacted by D's wife to say that she found him dead. She believed it was possibly through prescription drugs, but I don't know that for sure. I don't even know for certain if he got his wife to say he died, just so he could go off radar. I'll never know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP