Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dude, fuck eBay
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seriously. I sold a car. High bidder was a deadbeat. Dealt with eBay to get fees refunded, opened a dispute. Had heart attack, went to hospital. Somewhere in between opening the dispute and almost dying they have some default that finds against the seller. That's right - they want $400+ because I didn't close the dispute via their 'process' in their 'user agreement terms' widow of opportunity.

So I called them. I tried to reason with them. I talked to every dirty, brown, mono-brow, hijab wearing, bush pants, stinky, Mohammed dick sucking, 'english as a fourth language' cunt in Calcutta. It's all 'yes sir, I'm sorry sir, there's nothing I can do sir'. I almost had another goddamned heart attack from dealing with all the 3rd world full retard. It's like a giant den of fucking criminals from the top to the bottom. The fees are so goddamned ridiculous I don't know how anybody can afford to use eBay to sell anything anyway. 90% of the sellers on there are con artists.

I had one guy buy an OEM BMW nav unit from me and return a box with a brick in it - he then opened a dispute against me and won! Lost $850.

I had one guy take a deposit for a car (described as 'brand new' and flawless) as 'non refundable' then tell me after the sale that the car had been wrecked - and was still wrecked. I opened a dispute. They said 'sorry, the deposit is non-refundable'. Lost $2K.

I bought a 2011 Macbook Pro on there last month. The seller said he couldn't ship for 3-5 days, then started giving me the 'the warehouse flooded, my assistant is ordering a new one, etc' excuses rather than a refund. Turns out he was just waiting for PayPal's withdrawal to clear so he could flake. That one almost cost me $4K. Thank God American Express works fast.

eBay is a total toilet.

Why the fuck can't anonymous or the nothing do something that's actually good for the human race and take eBay the fuck out?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP