Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SITCHIN IS NOT WRONG!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok we've all been on the threads about the Anunnaki and Planet nibiru and had someone comment with a "sitcheniswrong.com" link..am i correct? Well all that i have seen there was always one.
Well now I would like to point out that has never changed my opinion of looking at his work and reading his books with an open mind.
Alot of the "debunking" comment attempts about these subjects are attempts of someone religious..or stuck on that ONE website dedicated to sitchen being wrong. So what i'd like to point out is this..

DR. Michael S. Heiser is an American Christian author. His books include The Façade and The Bible Code Myth.Heiser was raised in Lebanon PA. He attended Lebanon High School and Cedar Crest High. He received an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.A. and Ph.D. in the Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin–Madison (with a minor in Classical studies). Heiser received his undergraduate degree from Bob Jones University and also attended Bible college for three years.

Heiser has studied Egyptian hieroglyphs, the Phoenician, the Aramaic, the Syriac, Moabite, the Ugaritic cuneiform, the Ancient Hebrew, Alexandrian Greek, the Aramaic, Akkadian and Sumerian and Second Temple Jewish monotheism.

Heiser taught college for twelve years. He now works as Academic Editor for Logos Bible Software.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Now i'm sorry, but qualified...maybe... BUT THE MAN IS OBVIOUSLY RELIGIOUS..my opinion christian. So why would i listen to his "educated" opinion on a subject that shake's the ground on christianity??
WAKE UP.

*9/9/2011* Info I'd like to add:The Documentary Evidence
The recorded historical documentation for the existence and deeds of the Anunnaki has become gradually available to us only since the early 1800’s. The excavation of the ancient sites of Mesopotamia brought to light the amazingly advanced civilization of Sumer and, with it, thousands of clay tablets containing not only mundane records of commerce, marriages, military actions and advanced astronomical calculation systems but of the history of the Anunnaki themselves. It is clear from those records that the Sumerians knew these aliens to be real flesh and blood. The library of the ruler, Ashurbanipal, at Nineveh was discovered to have burnt down and the clay tablets held there were fired, preserving them for our reading. One of the most impressive finds, in very recent time, has been a sealed, nine foot by six foot room in Sippar holding, neatly arranged on shelves, a set of some 400 elaborate clay tablets containing an unbroken record of the history of those ancient times, a sort of time capsule. The evidence is so overwhelming and robust that, if it weren’t for those with power enough to suppress, it would have been accepted and our world view changed a century ago or, perhaps, sooner.

Genetic Evidence
The recovered records place the location of the Anunnaki laboratory where the first humans were literally produced in east central Africa just above their gold mines. This falls precisely on the map where the mitochondrial DNA “search for Eve” places the first woman Homo Sapiens and in the same period. (The gold mining engineers of Africa have found 100,000-year-old gold mines in that area.) The evidence for, and description of advanced genetic engineering is all there in the ancient documents. Our rapid progress from inception to going to Mars soon, after only 250,000 years, does not correspond to the million year periodicities of slow evolutionary development of other species such as Homo Erectus before us.

[link to www.world-mysteries.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP