Users Online Now: 1,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 853,257
Pageviews Today: 1,464,536Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 10,569
04:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What unusual symptoms are you having with the Solar Flares, if any? (Dizziness, exhaustion, headaches, dreams etc..) - Community Support Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The last 24 hours I have been so tired. Not just "tired" but cannot drag myself out of bed tired, also dizziness, headache.

My kids actually at 8:30pm all three said they were tired, and went to bed! No arguing, no stalling, they turned off the TV and lights and went to sleep. If that is not strange I dont know what is.

I'm pretty sensitive to magnetics, and solar activity, so I'm wondering how many other people are, and if you feel "something big" is coming via earthquake etc... Just looking for a little community support, so we can help each other deal with symptoms that the mainstream does not recognize.

Hard to call in to work with the excuse, "I can't come in today, I'm having solar flare and earthquake related symptoms!"

Hang in there folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

SOME INTERESTING ARTICLES ON SYMPTOMS TO HELP YOU:

A recent study published in the New Scientist, indicates a direct connection between the Sun's solar storms and human biological effect. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the very same conduit which steers Earth's weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

The recent geomagnetic storms are causing earth changing events in the way of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind storms.

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts

Solar activity is known to influence human consciousness. Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity(including equilibrium), along with human behavior and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional- physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxious, worried, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, forgetful, have heart palpitations, feel nauseous and queasy, and last but not least, to have prolonged head pressure and headaches; have you been experiencing any of the above lately?

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of "hot flashes." Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed -so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency. Thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into our consciousness and we begin to remember our soul's purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don't really realize why.

[link to www.spiritofmaat.com]

---------------------------------

On Wednesday morning, March 6, 2002, most people on the planet felt reasonably well. The next day, many of us felt as though something had happened to us, but we didn’t know exactly what. From across the United States and Canada many were complaining of headaches, sinus problems, physical and emotional hypersensitivity, sleeplessness, heart arrhythmias, bloating, nose bleeds, itchy eyes, breathing difficulties, dizziness, disorientation, allergic reactions and so on.

This was a time when I was especially grateful to be a health intuitive because I was able to distinguish a common thread running through the seemingly unrelated sets of symptoms being reported: solar flares. Scientists predicted an increase in solar flare activity months in advance. Television newscasters had warned us that our television sets might experience electronic overload that could result in an interruption of the broadcast signal. What was not included in those reports was the potential effect solar flares might have on another electrical system — the human body.

The rash of symptoms our clients were reporting were individual reactions of the body’s sensitive “harmonic” electrical system to overexposure to chaotic electrical energy emanating from the solar flares. Such an overload generally causes damage to four main areas of the body: mucus membranes, nervous system, etheric body and axiatonal lines.

[link to www.aznetnews.com]

------------------------------------------------

The Affects of Recent Solar Flares

Many people are feeling agitated and un-easy recently. The solar flares can break apart old patterns of thought that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel hyper and exhausted all at the same time. It can also wreak havoc with technology such as computers.

We began noticing many new symptoms. Time and space appear to on a wobble even more erratically than before. We seem to be loosing track of time easily. We lose words when we are speaking.The day simply disappears. We are not sleeping very well . . . again. There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams. We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops. There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness. Many feel deep grief. Some feel like they were walking on water (ungrounded). Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning. There have been visual disturbances, inner ear issues, ringing in ears, throat and thyroid issues, cold feet and even a weird symptom of having tongue dryness. Are you experiencing any of this? This isn't anything to be afraid of ... just be aware of what it is and get extra rest and drink lots of water. This too shall pass.

[link to www.carliniinstitute.com]

tissuegaahuhohcryshockedscaredviolin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP