Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comments from an ‘Elite Family Insider’ Alphabetized
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It took me 5 hours! Don`t attempt this late at night.

Omtiaka.

Comments from an ‘Elite Family Insider’

A. annunaki
ascension
B. body
bohemian grove
books
bush, george
C. children
Christ
D. david icke
devil
divine law
E. ego
electricity
elite family/bloodlines
end times
F. fear
food
freewill
G. god
H. haarp
higher beings
I. INSIDER
Islam
J. jesus
K.
L. Lucifer
M. manipulation
masters
money
mormonism
music
N. native Americans
nesara

O. occult
oil
organized crime
P. pentagon
planet x
pole shift
population/control
prison planet
Q.
R. religion
rituals
rothschild
S. second coming
slavery
struggle
T. tesla
truth
U.
V. visualization
W. written word
X.
Y. yahweh
Z.

Who is ‘Insider’?
A force for good? A disinformationist? A force for evil? Crazy? A member of an elite family bloodline with orders from higher beings?

You decide.

When and where was this information given?
Insider posted his/her? comments between 9/24/2005 and 9/28/2005 on [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] run by TRINITY, using an initial User ID: 13. His/her ID changed a few times due to problems with proxies.

Insider`s First Post
I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question
and I will answer them in short. Why? Because I can.

GLP users then asked a series of questions. What follows is the information from these exchanges. Thanks to Trinity for the forum at Godlike productions.

A.
Annunaki
Q Do you have any connection with the Annunaki that the Sumerians wrote of?
A They are not here anymore, that was another era.
Their knowledge was not theirs, knowledge is always passed on hence it being present now.
1. The Annunaki are rulers from a different era, they are gone and replaced by others.
10.000-15.000 years from now (yes, the Earth will be still alive) people will find texts about the rulers of this era thinking it still applies to theirs.
Those texts have been written for the major part already.

Ascension
Q When will the wheat be separated from the chaff?

Or do you want to get rid of the wheat and leave
the chaff for your slaves?

Whichever, when will it happen?
(tired of false dates,
please be honest this time)

A I know 100% sure there is no end time, at least not like it is being portrayed everywhere, be it religion, media, etc.

This place was never meant to end the way it is being described.
There will be a time when everyone will be released but that is not a mass event, but rather 1 by 1....work on yourself.

Q Noone on this earth has the power to "free" any of us. Noone outside this earth sees a reason to free any of us. The divine source itself (if there is such a thing) is waiting for us to free our own selves, individually. There will be no "mass ascention" no "mass enlightenment" and "we the people" have all been duped by "we the people" into prolonging our sentence here. We can stay here in this place for eternity if that is our choice, and we have created a belief system that allows us to do so.

-----------------------------

A I would leave out the sentences "Noone outside this earth sees a reason to free any of us." and "(if there is such a thing)".
About the first sentence, there was a time when there were beings who had the power to do it but that was not their task.
And The Divine Source IS....there is no "waiting", "wanting", etc.

You are on the way, the other post showed that too, but living it is an important part of the task.

2. If what was written in this text was true, it would mean that at the moment the Earth, "star friends" and Angels would be now rebelling against the Divine Law of the One.....which is an abomination to even suggest (I had to be very careful how to articulate that to not fall into the trap too).
If the person who wrote it does not restore it, she will achieve the opposite of what she desires and taking many Souls with her who accept this.
Again accept no human intervention between you and the Divine.
3. The struggle is on a personal level, that means you only can do it, do not wait for "saviours".

Q Are there any wholesale events on the horizon that will translate into a quantum leap in mass consciousness and/or redefine life and the way it is lived?

--------------------------

A No, not like that.
As mentioned a few times it is on a personal level, meaning you getting self-conscious yourself through the tools available to you, I have described some as far as I am allowed to.
There may be an event which would alter the way civilisation is perceived now (it happened before many times) but that will have nothing to do with what you mentioned.
Your duty towards the One and yourself still stays the same, no matter what happens.

Do not waste energy waiting for events, being generic and inanimate, your stay will only be extended.

I might add this which may sound contrary to what I said but read carefully:
When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want, which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works.
You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players in helping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape.
Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you are in full control.
So the people who are "waking up" to it are the ones who are creating it.
Visualization also works that way around.

But I repeat, even if these things would happen your duty towards the One and yourself still stays the same.
B.
Body
Q 1)Is this simply an "upping of the ante" to test if I have the will to continue, or is there in fact a force that tries to keep people in a sleepwalking state? A force that does NOT want people to "be all they can be"?

If so, what is the best way to deal with it in your experience.

A It is connected to the operations of your physical body which rebels everytime you reach higher to that realm.
Physical body has the task to let you experience this reality and whenever you search for the other, it resists.
It is it´s duty so respecting it and gently taming it is the best approach.
Also beings will accompany your thoughts and try to divert them, again it is their duty, show respect and that will be recognised by them.
Never see them as malicious or evil, they only react to your actions.
There is not a force which does not want you to be what you really are, the opposite is true but they also have their tasks that they must fulfill.
This is about a material part of you.

Bohemian grove
Q Do you frequent the Bohemian Grove and fully participate... in cremation of care.. sacrifice to
Molech ... screwing the male homosexual prostitutes... orgies ... etc..

A Those and other similar places are for the politicians and media people, they are obligated.
Sometimes a bloodline will be present but will not participate in those acts which are not the rituals we do.

Books
Q How close to the truth is the book The Illuminatus! Trilogy : The Eye in the Pyramid, The Golden Apple, Leviathan by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson?

A I have not read it/them (?).
If it is getting critical acclaim and being promoted heavily, you know what time it is.
It may contain some truths, but they will be floating in a sea of perversions.
No one is saying that authors are doing it knowingly by the way.
Some do (praise and recognition loving ones, the ones who "sold their soul"), some don´t and the latter get noticed and promoted because it serves them.
Nothing is easier than to write a best-seller book/hit album/movie script if you know what the highest promoter´s agenda is.

Bush
Q Now, what "elite" family does anyone know well enough to "despise"?

Dubya, is that you?

----------------------------------

A To clear this up once and for all....the Bushs are not bloodline.....in fact, they are your kind who wanted to be worshipped by your kind.

I will sum it up again in short, the ones that have known faces/names are not directly bloodline.
They are not the composers/conductors, they just play the flute the way they are told to.

Bushs, Clintons, Sharons, Arafats, Hitlers, Dalai Lamas, Mandelas, Blairs, Gores, Chavezs, Ghandis, Kennedys, Lennons, Dylans, Einsteins, Michaelangelos, Popes, Ceasars, Aristotles, Herodotus, Akhenatons.

They all play/played their part the way they are/were told to.

These people who love recognition and praise of your kind would not be allowed to be in the same room with some people I am related to.

C.
Children
Q What advice do you have for raising a child on earth?

------------------------------------------

A I have no children nor will I have one.

The first thing a baby does when born is cry.
It does so because the Soul is conscious of what it has been born into and is in a state of disbelief (you are more conscious of what you are and where you are during/right after birth than you are now).
The Soul makes the body cry because it is the first time it came to this physical realm (although this is a very limited number) or because it realises it has returned through reincarnation, after failing in the former life (which is a vast majority).
The Soul itself is not the one crying (it is unfamiliar with these functions in it´s original state) yet the impulses it gives makes the body cry.
It cries "without a reason" for days, weeks, months, untill the consciousness has lost it´s power, be it through natural processes or the influence of parents and these days even medication...
That is when the human is truly born, after they forget who they are, where they are, some forget faster than others.
This crying is different to the crying that follows after the first few months, one can even hear it.
Comfort them during this crucial period of consciousness and make it known that the One has gifted them with a chance to return back to the place they belong.
This will have an impact which will influence them for the rest of their lives, subconsciously.

The time of birth was determined (as is the time of passing on), together with the enviroment, parents, circumstances of birth, health, etc...nothing is a coincidence.
But during puberty they get cut loose from certain strings and they will be fully responsible for their actions, having the free will to lead the life they want, they determine the quality of it....they can even determine the way they pass on ("death") by the choices they make but cannot change the time of passing on.
Just a few areas of their lives will be influenced by the tools that the parents have given them.
Most of the child´s life will be based on free will, which will have very little to nothing to do with parents, you are only important in the first 5-6 years of the child´s life so that is where you can do most good.

Use your intuition (not instinct, 2 different matters).
When becoming a parent you are rewarded with qualities (which concern raising children) which where not available before, listen to them.
Every child is different, respond differently but make them aware there is more than they experience, that there is a Good Source where everything/everybody flows out of for a reason and 1 day they will return after realising their task here on Earth.
Do not tell this all at once but over years and do not tell more than this.
If done the right way they will start looking for it on their own for the rest of life, which is their duty.
If you present it to them in an obvious way (like religious people do), you will achieve the opposite.
Musical instruments were passed on in a different era for a reason and it was not just to listen to other people playing them.

Education: 1 method of manipulation (I have listed the others).
They will be manipulated, but after puberty they have an important opportunity to undo it.
They will also get opportunities during the rest of their lives.
You cannot stop the manipulation, neither instigate an awakening, that is up to the child and how it responds to the tools provided to it.....the Mind of the Universe following Divine Law is always penetrating your child so it is being provided with the chance to awake every moment.
It is up to him/her.

Christ
Q And by Divine Law, Christ was sent here to correct the situation.

---------------------------------------

A Yes, but Christ did not descend into the body of a human called Jesus of Nazareth, 2014 years ago on March 20th, almost 2 hours before sunrise (which is the secret time of birth of your "son of god").
The Christ (which has a different "real" name but I will use this name here) appeared once, just once, and this was in another era, not even close to our era where Jesus of Nazareth also lived in.

Do you know who keeps the knowledge about the real Christ alive?
And do you know who keeps the knowledge about the fake christ(s) alive?

The opposite of what you are thinking.

Q If the "Christ" came in another era, why did he fail his mission?

---------------------------

A Be careful with what you say, you are harming yourself.
The real Christ did It´s duty fully and succesfully, now it is your turn.
If you fail do not blame The Divine.
Divinity is blameless in Earthly matters.

When you get sunburned, do you blame the Sun which maintains life on Earth and beyond or do you blame yourself for laying hours doing nothing on the beach without protection?

D.
David Icke
Q Now the question is, who is using Icke?

and better question... Why?

-----------------------------------------

A Icke has a core of truth he is trying to pass.
What he does not realise is that this actually works against him.
The reptilian part was fed him by the ones who work for the bloodlines.
In a period of 7, 8 months he was bombarded with "victims" who witnessed shape-shifting, satanic rituals, etc. in such a way he could not refuse to not believe it.
Sometimes the "witnesses" were lead to him a few times a day, depending on his location.
Others like Icke (and there are more than you think) have been fed similar stories.

Really, I am not reptilian.

The answer why does not have to be answered.

Devil
Statement There is a very old saying...unrecorded in open history--"the devil doesn´t know he´s the devil...he thinks he´s God."

-------------------------------------

Reply - Wrong.
Divine Law
Q What is your religious affiliation?

A Religion is created by "us".
The religions which rule now are the ones that are under total control.
I can´t give out to much about this but Christianity/Judaism/Islam/Buddhism are a bit off, let´s say.
There is a core of truth, but it is drowning in a sea of perversions....for you to pick out, good luck.

What we believe in does not matter but it is about serving the Divine Law which was passed onto us.

Q Hello Insider!

Are you part of the Divine Brotherhood? Are you ME? Are you he who manipulates the Matrix? Enquiring minds want to know, cuz I´m thoroughly confused. You say we despise you, but I could not imagine despising any Being from the Devine Realms! Then you act like your part of the "elite bloodline" on Earth, but what would bloodlines have to do with the Spiritual world? Again...I´m confused. Could you clarify? Just what IS the Elite of whom you say we despise, and yet who apparently has all the "inside scoop"??

sigh

Sammie

-------------------------------------------

A You are confused for you have accepted the other versions of the "truth" and you think you have a sight of the big picture, but what I say dismisses huge parts of it.

There is a misconception about bloodlines....obviously, the questions that are being asked here prove that.
But there is a reason for that, and it serves an important purpose.

We manipulate this world only as far as we are allowed to by the Divine Law.
We provide you with tools and then it us up to you to determine how you use it.
Tools can be used in a maliscious way but noone is forcing you to use them that way....you are choosing yourself.
So despising the ones who provide you with the tool that you voluntarily chose to "sin" with is about you trying to camouflage your tracks.

You get what you deserve, that is how this universe works.
We do our duty, so do yours.

Q What is your interpretation of the Divine Law and how can I make peace with myself?

----------------------------------------------

A Knowing yourself and where you really are, are the 2 most important issues that you should be involved with.
It is your task to find out.
In fact, if someone gave you the correct answers, it would not mean a thing to you for they would not be attached to you in a way they would if you would have found them yourself.

If you find the answers to those, you have accomplished a huge part of your duty towards yourself.
After that your task would be living according to the Divine Law which is revealed to you after that stage untill departure.

Q Gnostic number 13,do you subscribe to the view, that our dualistic reality provides excellent opportunities for souls to develop unconditional love, so they may transcend our dialectic universe, rather than escaping from it?

Do you also believe in the law of balance and karma, allowing a soul to be king in one lifetime, a beggar in the next? If so, it doesn´t really matter whether you´re a member of the elite, it may be a unique experience on soul level, as unique as any role in society, as long as the soul progresses.

Is the historian Laurence Gardner a powerful member of the elite as Icke claims, or is he just an average guy with access to hidden information? Thanks for your communication, Insider.(hope this thread isn´t a practical joke by some juvenile person.Trust you´re for real)

-------------------------------------------

A It is the task of every soul to accomplish that while in this human shape.
There is a part that can be called escaping which will be followed by transcending....if failing, reincarnation.
However the word "love" is misunderstood....it is not meant to be the love in human terms which humans are enslaved by.
That is the corrupt version of the real one.

The Divine Law controls what is called karma, but it is much broader and "harsher" than people want to accept.
Example: someone who gets cancer and dies a slow painful death deserves it, that person is being corrected, it is for his own good.
Sounds "harsh"?
That´s the way it works.
Just because it comes across as negative in this realm does not mean it is negative in the big picture.
What you are talking about (reincarnating into the opposite of your former life), there is no universal law which states that will definitely happen.
Reincarnation is a fact though, but if you achieve your task there is no reincarnation, no need to experience all levels of life on Earth for they are mainly pointless to experience.

Gardner is one of those persons who wants to be praised and recognised by the people, so he gets it in return for some favors (spreading misinfo which here and there contain the facts, which hooks people).
He was initiated in certain levels but it is not as in depth as one would think (including himself), he is clever though.
He is a member of at least 6 "societies" (although 3 of them are closely linked and could be seen as 1, so 4 at least) but these have only as much power/control as you the people give them.
People like Icke are giving them more power unknowingly.

I am real.

Q How close to the truth are the writings of Neale Donald Walsch in his Conversations with God series?

Are you in any way related to the Bird Tribes mentioned in Ken Carey`s Starseed Millenium books?

Is there much truth in the writings of Sheldan Nidle of [link to www.paoweb.com] ?

------------------------------------------------

A The Native Americans have preserved knowledge succesfully but nowadays (and the last century orso) it is being presented in an erronneous fashion.
Integration is "working".

About the authors mentioned; like I posted before it is not in your interest to accept human intervention/advisors/salesmen between you and the Divine.
They may say certain things which are true, yet it will never be complete.

Q Noone on this earth has the power to "free" any of us. Noone outside this earth sees a reason to free any of us. The divine source itself (if there is such a thing) is waiting for us to free our own selves, individually. There will be no "mass ascention" no "mass enlightenment" and "we the people" have all been duped by "we the people" into prolonging our sentence here. We can stay here in this place for eternity if that is our choice, and we have created a belief system that allows us to do so.

-----------------------------

A I would leave out the sentences "Noone outside this earth sees a reason to free any of us." and "(if there is such a thing)".
About the first sentence, there was a time when there were beings who had the power to do it but that was not their task.
And The Divine Source IS....there is no "waiting", "wanting", etc.

You are on the way, the other post showed that too, but living it is an important part of the task.

Q Insider. Are you saying here that the "old" ways were based on truth and were correct? should we seek the old ways and follow them?

Is being in harmony with the "Mother" something we should seek?

Is the Devine One more interested in our hearts or our minds? which is stronger?

Were the teachings of Jesus regarding love a message that we should pay attention to?

Are we stronger than you as a collective?

Are we imprisoned here because of our "sinful" nature or because of our lack of understanding.

-----------------------------------------

A -The first appearances of knowledge are closer to the Truth than the latter ones.
Think of the ripple created in a pond when throwing something in it, the further the waves get from the core, the weaker they are, finally stopping.
4000 years ago is relatively young in this era.
Wrong translations, wrong interpretations/additions, deletions will mislead you.
Therefore search for the Mind of the Universe which will enable you to pick out the truths and later on directly pass it through.

-Being in Harmony with everything the Divine Law is providing us with which were designed to realise our return, without interpreting it in human terms.

-The Divine One IS, there is no "interested", "wanting", etc. although It´s emanations/manifestations/characteristics may act according to the One.
We do not have a Mind, we may interact with the Mind which may allow us to be become one with It.
To have something is owning it, owning means mastering it or having it under your control at the least....we do not master the Mind, neither do we control It.
Most confuse using intelligence with having a Mind while using the intelligence is merely an operation granted to us by the Mind.
A Soul does have different essences, it consists out of certain "parts-covers" although it is 1 being.
One of them could be called the Heart, that which connects to the spring of Life which keeps us alive, provided by the One through It´s emanations.
All essences are as important.

-Read this slowly:
Love, it is not to be understood in human terms, that is the corrupt version.
The teachings of the real Christ are not the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth although the latter adopted many from the former (I remember I would not mention it again but this context needs it).
The Christ has a different name but I will use this term because that is what people are familiar with.
The message was there since the real Christ revealed Itself in another era than ours.
Jesus of Nazareth was part of our era.
There is a difference in the way it is being spread in Christianity and it is corrupt.
Without the appearence of the real Christ on Earth we would not know how to return for the Divine Law which through the Universal Mind allows us to ascend, was revealed by the real Christ.
Where we are, what, who, how, why, when, all revealed by It in accordance to the Will of the Good One and the real Christ should get all the praise, it is crucial.
Not that It needs your praise, Higher Beings don´t need us for anything in our present form, but it is a way to let it be known that you are conscious about It.
You need the recognition that It grants you.

-Divinity can make 1 human be stronger in every way than all humans combined.

-What I am allowed to tell is that you are still here because of your lack of understanding.
Do not think in "us" but "I".
The "us" will come later in another realm.

Q well I´d have to say your divine law has fucked up this planet and its people very well!

A Peasants like you don´t understand that you do it, nobody else.
Btw, by what you just said you lengthened your stay here on Earth one more lifetime....my condolences.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP