Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ive been away from GLP for 1 WEEK and guess what , fuckall has changed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message same stupid craters on the moon best clearest pics ever , few rocks ..

obama is a black cunt as always , everyone hate's him ..

race riots are planned to kill whitey ..

rapture is next week ..

cities on mars , except is photo's of a few fricking mountains , complete shyte ..

my karma is in the red ..

my bank account is 7 doller lighter ..

the same deluded fucks are on here with little or no evidence of anything ..

best ufo pics and videos ever , when i open them its a few fecking bin lids with lights on or cgi ..

whats the fecking point , i just hope elenin's tail is fucking filled to the damn brim with cianide and it wipes all the globe out , women children and kiddies Cos were a pile of shit stupid little selfish race that doesnt deserve life , hows that ...huh

oh bar that had a great holiday , lots of tits everywhere on the beach from tight ones to foot long swingers ask me a question ...1rof15a5aflipflipflipflipfliplmaolmaolmao
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP