Users Online Now: 2,059 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,108,814
Pageviews Today: 2,930,114Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 13,885
10:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***WARNING*** About this new alleged piece of WTC 7 Demolition footage... (Update: Proof Video Is Not Legit)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Guys,

I want to advise some caution with this new piece of footage. We all know WTC 7 was demo'ed but we don't know anything about this video and just as we've seen with UFO videos, computer software today makes it incredibly easy to fake things.

We need a professional video analyst to confirm that this is genuine footage otherwise I would reserve judgement...

And just to clarify I am not claiming the video is fake, only suggesting we validate its authenticity before spreading it as gospel... could look really bad if this goes viral and turns out to be a fake.
 Quoting: Iconoclastics

OK i had a go with VLC player and miorrored the video, look what i got:
[link to imageshack.us]
damn it...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1446074

Photo shows backside of WTC 7 with penthouse located on the right side: [link to 911research.wtc7.net]

Photo shows frontside of WTC 7 with penthouse located on the left side: [link to s1.hubimg.com]

New video shows frontisde of WTC 7 with penthouse located on the right side

????????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP