Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Shadow men and wierd experiences
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi,

When I was younger I was awoken one night, I'm unsure what the time was, I was too young to think about the time then (probably 10 years old). I looked up and saw what I can only describe as a traditonal shadow man. There was something there, in my room with my, against the bedroom door. The thing was stationary, and small, about 4 or 5 feet tall but it was humanoid, and 2D, like a shadow. I immediatley woke both of my brothers (the 3 of us all shared a room) and we sat there for what must have been 30 minutes, staring at it. My eldest brother got up and walked around the room a bit to make sure it couldn't have been a cast shadow, and it wasn't. We all fell asleep a little while later. Still, to this day we talk to each about that night (I'm now 27 years old).

The vivid thing I remember about that night when I woke, was that the air felt thick, and damp, you could feel the moisture in the air, and almost touch it and feel the dampness on your skin. There were millions of what can only be described as 'particles' in the air, all different colour and squriming around in front of our eyes.

For the past decade I have been searching for answers to this, looking for someone else who has experienced the same or similar and have so far found nothing that matches the air in the room that night.

So I thought I'd give this a try, I have registered on this site today and am posting this thread in the hope that someone serious could shed some light on it. Lately I have been experiencing some truly wierd and bizarre things....waking up dead on at 03:33am for no reason, but feeling a prescence in the room with me. For the past few weeks, for some reason, I have been staring at the night sky, every night, expecting to see something.

I know this all sounds a little wacky but welcome anyone with a serious response.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP