Users Online Now: 2,275 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,172,452
Pageviews Today: 1,640,283Threads Today: 452Posts Today: 8,176
01:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My understanding on what is about to transpire...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi guys.

I'll get right into it.

I believe we are living at the cusp of the end times period as mentioned in John's book of Revelation from the bible. I firmly believe it, and have held this belief for about a decade now. At this point in history we are literally standing at the doorstep of the Tribulation.
Anyways, what I want to talk about today is WORMWOOD. John mentions Wormwood in his prophetic book. Wormwood shows up in the end times.
Wormwood is a planet. Planets don't just jump around and show up unexpectedly. They follow their set course thru the Universe. Wormwood has been coming towards us for a long time and now is starting to get really close. Where is this Wormwood you ask? I have no idea. Maybe it is coming at us from behind the sun. Maybe it is coming at us from the south pole area. I just don't know where it is. However, over the last few years I believe the Earth is becoming greatly affected by something about Wormwood every 189 days or so. Maybe Wormwood has a moon that orbits every 189 and that is what affects the Earth. I don't know how or why Wormwood is affecting Earth but it is plain to see the actual effects now. The effects of Wormwood's influence on Earth are earthquakes. To be specific, a powerful earthquake every 188/189 days.

The first major Wormwood influenced Earthquake was the Great Indonesian Earthquake that occurred December 26, 2004. It was a powerful earthquake. So powerful that it actually tilted the Earth's axis. In fact, I would not doubt the USGS got their numbers wrong on the actual intensity of this quake. I think it was larger than 9.0 in magnitude. Anyways, that was the first time the Earth was really 'shocked' by Wormwood. Metaphorically speaking, Wormwood snuck up behind Earth's back and went 'BOO'. Now, since that initial 'scare' , the Earth has had time to 'adjust' itself to Wormwood's presence, or should I say Wormwood's intrusion. The few years following that were relatively peaceful on the earthquake front until February 27, 2010, and since February 27, 2010 there has been a major earthquake approx. every 188/189 days like clockwork. This is because Wormwood is getting closer and closer and it's influence on Earth is getting stronger.

Anyways, the time period of today and tomorrow (Sept. 16/17) is the completion of another 188/189 day cycle. Wormwood has had 188 days to get closer to Earth and it's effect on Earth will be much stronger than what happened March 11, 2011... the 9.1 Japan earthquake.
So, in a nutshell, I postulate that we are about to go thru the most powerful earthquake(s) ever recorded in modern history either today or tomorrow. The earthquake(s) will be due to Wormwood's influence.
I am not joking around here.

Here is the pattern:

9.0 Indonesian earthquake on Dec. 26, 2004 start date

8.8 Chile earthquake on February 27, 2010 10 x 188.9 days from start
7.1 Christchurch earthquake on Sept. 4, 2010 11 x 188.9 days from start
9.1 Japan earthquake on March 11, 2011 12 x 188.9 days from start
***September 16, 2011*** 13 x 188.9 days from start

If we can make it thru this weekend without a catastrophic earthquake... then it looks like we are not living at the cusp of the end times after all.
Anyways, these are my thoughts.
-EAT
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP