Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd NEW UPDATES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message David Wilcock Interview with Benjamin Fulford.

"NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST UNDERGROUND BASES

Recently, these sources informed him that the earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and the Washington DC area, surrounding August 22nd and 23rd, were, in fact, apparently nuclear strikes against underground military facilities.

[These underground bases] have been built by the US government, ostensibly since the early 1960s, at the cost of trillions of dollars of undocumented taxpayer money that is going into these “black projects.”

The reason why I contacted Benjamin Fulford is I had [first] read this on his blog [and was amazed.]

Then I started to contact my own sources, which have been built up over being a public figure on the Internet since 1999 – and gaining the trust of many people in various classified programs.

I was absolutely astonished when I started to ask around and found out that everyone I know, with one exception who probably wasn’t on a need-to-know basis, confirmed that this attack did happen."

Source: [link to www.divinecosmos.com]

Read or listen to this interview!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP