Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do Not Fear, For I Am With You!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many people believe, or know, that we have some really difficult days ahead of us. Many unbelievers will turn to the Lord during these days, which is a blessing. But, even many believers are afraid of the things to come and they are anxious about the trouble ahead.

In Luke Chapter 21, Jesus told us of these days: "Then he said to them: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven. But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. This will result in your being witnesses to them.....................And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars; and upon the earth distress among nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring. Men's hearts will fail them for fear and for looking upon those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."

Jesus did warn us of these horrible days that are coming, but He also told His people to not be afraid. He will sustain us, He will protect us, He will guide us. In fact, in verse 28 He says "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draweth nigh."

These are not days to fear, those who know Him and serve Him will be ok. Those who don't know Him are the ones who will not be ok.

God always protects His people, so do not be afraid believers, do not worry. God sees you and He will provide for you. Below are some verses that will provide comfort and strengthen you. But pray daily for strength, wisdom, guidance and faith and He will sustain you through the troubles ahead. Print out these verses and keep them close to you for strength and comfort.

Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Matthew 6:25-33
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

Nahum 1:7 "Yahweh is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble: He knows those who take refuge in Him"

Psalm 55:22 "Cast your burden on Yahweh, and He will sustain you: He will never permit the righteous to be moved."

Isaiah 40:28-31
"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God (Yahweh), the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint; and to him who has no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall; but those who wait for Yahweh shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint ."

John 16:33 "I have told you these things so that you would find comfort in Me. In this world, you will suffer; but be courageous, for I have overcome the world!"

Revelation 21:1-4
"And I saw new heavens and a new earth, for the first ones had passed away; and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, that is, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And then I heard a great voice from heaven, which said, ‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them, and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there will be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither will there be any more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
"So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."

Deuteronomy 31:8
"It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Psalm 23:4
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 55:22 "Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved."

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Romans 8:6
"For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace."

Philippians 4:6-7
"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP