Users Online Now: 2,382 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 876,087
Pageviews Today: 1,158,776Threads Today: 285Posts Today: 4,370
09:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone know the NAME of this Tea????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About three months ago this 'doctor' friend of my gf sold me this tea that i had to drink every night before going to sleep, and every morning i would CRAP like there was no tomorrow, which was awesome, because it was cleansing my system.

the treatment lasted a month and a half.

but the tea came in a plastic bag. i never saw the name and all he said was that he would get it from another doctor friend of his, that she was a nutritionist and that tea may or may not have been colombian. the tea was $30, one per day, for a month and a half.

i want to know what the name of this tea is so that i may buy it on my own! maybe it's cheaper and he charged me too much.

IT DID WORK THOUGH! IT WORKED GREAT! the pain was horrible, i could literally feel the tea working inside me, cleansing my system, and the CRAP was extremely weird! i know i was pooping things i had eaten years back!

PLEASE HELP!

IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS TEA PLEASE TELL ME!

thanks!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP