Users Online Now: 1,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 79,441
Pageviews Today: 149,283Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 1,091
02:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In the supermarket checkout line...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now, I admit that since I am a bodybuilder and personal trainer that I may pay attention to this a bit more than others, but have you noticed the absolute GARBAGE that people have in their carts at the supermarket while you are in the checkout line??

I mean SERIOUSLY! Ths stuff isnīt even food anymore. People are consuming and existing on a laundry list of chemicals. Almost everything they eat is loaded with high fructose corn syrup and/or bleached "flour". They guzzle gallons upon gallons of sugar-water (soda pop). If it doesnīt have sugar, then itīs loaded with aspartame (an excito-toxin), the most complained about substance the FDA has ever approved.

They gorge themselves of pure lard and fat, laced with dozens of chemicals including this fucking Monosodium Glutamate (another excito-toxin) that is being put in almost EVERYTHING.

Then they smoke cigarettes laced with 150 MORE chemicals. Then, they sock it to their poor overworked liver with suitcase cartons of beer.

Ya know, Iīve met a few people that didnīt deserve cancer or heart disease, or diabetes, but I have to be honest here...

Most people are absolutely BEGGING for it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP