Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 648,358
Pageviews Today: 1,129,905Threads Today: 471Posts Today: 7,926
01:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will the real Jesus please stand up?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi Everyone,

The intention of this thread is to discuss the deity of Christ. Yeah I know, a lot of you think that things having to do with Jesus are stupid or basically full of it. For the scoffers out there, I invite you to give the topic another chance, but I would like for us to approach the topic from an investigator's stance. To this end, I offer up the following guidelines:

- Please avoid posting videos.

- Try to discuss without attacking.

- Please avoid denominational arguments and Catholic vs. Protestant arguments.

- If you want to quote scripture that is fine, but try to avoid posting a large number of verses at once.

- Articles are sometimes good sources, but please quote the portion that is significant to your point of view. Please also post a link to the article for those who might want to read the whole thing.

- Let's try to stay on topic. I will discuss this in the next post.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP