Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Titor Said Something Of Great Significance Will Happen In 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message But that it is basically out of our control.

And in discussing this 2012 event, he referenced a connection to the biblical story of the Parting of the Red Sea -- this would be a reference to the Israelite's exodus from Egypt.

Another thing to note is the Israelites of Egypt were basically the taxed "working class". It is my contention that the Jewish people of today represent the Egyptian elite class, and the Gentiles of today represent the Israelites of Egyptland. The Gentiles of today are the ones who get taxed and who perform all the labor. The Jewish people today look at Gentiles as cattle, just as the Egyptians did the Israelites.

What I'm getting at is 2012 could be the Gentiles Exodus from 'Egyptland' -- from a patriarchal system of working-class labor and taxation. I think this could coincide with the knowledge of Free Energy becoming public. Our very own Exodus. I think Titor's noting of its timing being out of our control is because it has to do with the galactic alignment, and thus must happen at a specific time in history as dictated by grand alignments.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP