Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COOL IMAGES OF SUNCRUISERS INCLUDING MOTHERSHIP CAUGHT ON SOHO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I made a thread asking what the objects were in LASCO C2 and C3. I received one response stating "Large mothership, seriously." While I actually laughed thinking the OP was being smart, I blew it off thinking someone would post the actual satellite or asteroid name. The only reason I wanted to finally ask what the objects were is because I see them all the time on LASCO.

When no one responded, curiosity got the best of me and after hours of research, I found my answer to yesterday's post below.

Thread: LASCO OBJECTS 9/19/2011...WHAT ARE THESE?

I wondered what the objects were in the LASCO C2 slides dated 09/19/2011. (MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON SLIDE TO ZOOM AFTER OPENING)

1. [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

2. [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

I believe the answer is RA Mothership. It's seen in the LASCO C3 slide from exactly 9 years ago, 09/18/2002 below.

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

I also wondered what object was in LASCO C3,located next to sun @ 0542 on 9/19/2011.

3. [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

I believe the answer is a smaller Suncruiser. 09/12/2002 similar object below.

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

This link led me to the answer:

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

<snip>

What is SOL Station Southeast - What does it look like?

In life there is not always clear or easy explanations for the things we see.

The numerous anomalies, which are referred to as spacecraft in the following solar SOHO images fit into the category of things we see that are not easily explained. For the most part the spacecraft defy and challenge our traditional way of thinking, and what we have been taught.

The objects in question on the pages of SOL STATION SOUTHEAST and on the Sol-Cruiser pages were discovered by closely looking over SOHO EIT 304 and other SOHO EIT and LASCO pictures at the 1024x1024 pixel resolution, and then zooming in on the pictures for an even closer inspection.

The pictures at SOL STATION SOUTHEAST and on the SOL-Cruiser pages continue to raise many more questions than what they easily answer. Each new picture adds a piece to helping solve the puzzle, but at the same time adds to the overall mystery of what the final picture will look like. These pictures and the images in them do seem to answer one very large question about extraterrestrial intelligence in the universe, and that is we are definitely not alone, and from all appearances the extraterrestrial intelligence is far more advanced than what the majority on this planet give them credit for.

These beings, whoever they are, for all practical purposes and intent, appear to be able to actively harness and manipulate the tremendous energy furnace of the sun - something that humankind only dreams about for the most part.

I found some articles that state the Ra ship and smaller suncruisers arrive to Earth a few years prior to Nibiru. I would be here all day if I posted all the articles.

If you find this interesting, I would suggest doing your own research regarding Ra and relationship to Nibiru. It's pretty interesting. I say this because a pic can speak a thousand words. The pics are right in front of us daily on SOHO, now we can put a name to face so to speak.

Please post pics of Suncruisers and ships here as it would be interesting to see them daily and how the activity seems to increase or decrease along with solar activity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP