Users Online Now: 1,809 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 61,122
Pageviews Today: 80,304Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 320
12:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Felix Lee Lerma Psychic Medium Scam Artist? Fake? Fraud? Phony? Bullshit? Multiple Choice.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think Felix Lee Lerma is a total Fraud, Scam Artist and Fake Psychic Medium. I'm not alone read what other clients have written.

* H. D.

San Francisco, CA

I had a reading with Felix in January and of course I didn't want to review him right away to see if the predictions he made pan out. I went to see Felix with an open mind and tried not to be skeptical or question his gift. But even during my reading, I was surprised at how little he knew about me.

He thought I was a math major (nope, English). I told him I'm a teacher, and he could "see" that I worked with older children about 8 or 9yrs old. I look pretty young for a 25 yr old, so its safe to assume that I teach young children rather than high school or college level. When I told him i worked with pre-k he quickly told me yes, they were young children but he thought they were older bc they had "old souls." Nice save.

Basically the whole reading was a lot of this kind of stuff. I'd have to tell him things about me and then he'd tell me something about it that was either wrong or will happen in a later (which of course at the moment I didn't dock any points for). He told me marriage with my bf was just around the corner and would happen soon. Bf and I broke up months later. Said I was going to Hawaii during a certain month. Didn't happen.

Overall, it was not a very satisfying reading. Felix has a great personality and makes you feel very comfortable, but a lot of his talk was just his general advice about things rather than giving you a psychic reading. Too many of his guesses about who I am was so off and many of his predictions did not happen. There are still a few that I have to wait and see and I will update my review when they do (or don't) happen.

For $170 (though I heard the price is now $190/hr), it was an experience. I don't regret going to Felix because I had to try it myself to see, but I do wish I had a better reading.

steven r.
S. F. CA

I guess Miranda and I are in the minority. Great guy, tried hard but overall, I'd say only about 25% on the money. He records your readings so I did get more out of the session by listening to the cassette later on.

Note: I got the feeling many want to know if they'll get back with their "ex". Don't go in with only this in mind.

* david p.

San Francisco, CA

Nice. Responding to a critique by divulging what was shared in confidence in what was supposed to be a private session. Lesson learned, get on his bad side and he will not respect your privacy.

What happened in reality was that I asked about "J.N." in the last 20 minutes of the interview, almost as afterthought. From the outset I said the main thing I wanted to know was "context", just an intuitive overview of things. Then began the cold reading, rapid-fire names and details and open-ended questions.

What I think is happening here is that Felix is a very talented medium most of the time, and for most of you he'll be just what you're looking for - all the 5-star reviews have to be there for a reason. However, when he's off his game, he's not used to handling any kind of negative feedback - which, btw, is what Yelp is for, positive or negative - clients reviewing a service.

Everyone has off-days, psychics, brain surgeons, and presidents. One would hope that a professional could handle it with a little more grace.

Well, that was a first. Following that review I got a personal note from Felix saying I'm "angry at life" for posting a negative review. Oh, and I also "have no balls" for not kvetching with him directly.

All the 5-star glowing reviews are what sent me to see Felix in the first place, and what I got was very different. I saw a lot of cold reading techniques - tossing out a bunch of names rapid-fire, and striking out repeatedly. "Is there a Joan on your mother's side of the family?" No. "Have you met Mike yet?" Nobody significant with that name, and gee, you really think someday I might meet a Mike? Uncanny! And so on.

I also got a lot of new-age philosophy-lite, a mini-sermon about how "you create your own reality" (I guess this means those kids in Darfur are just on their own bad trip). You know, I was here for an intuitive reading, and for the abbreviated Deepak Chopra-speak I could've got a copy of The Secret and saved $150. It felt like he was just trying to run out the clock.

I'm not some huge skeptic out to prove him wrong, I've received psychic readings before that were spot-on, and a few of them were life-changing. But this one I would avoid. He gets 2 stars instead of 1 because he was very accurate about just a couple details of my life that he could not have known otherwise - none of it was useful, he just repeated a few minor details about a friend. 90% of my reading was either totally off or vague as hell.

Trying to forget that I just got ripped off.

* jane o.

San Francisco, CA

Felix was recommended to me by couple of my friends and recommendation were really amazing. So I made my appointment and had a reading with Felix in July.

While I been waiting appointment I been very skeptical but I was hopping that I was wrong.....
Unfortunately almost nothing during the reading matched , even the names of the relatives . At the same time I have to admit that Felix has a great personality and makes me feel very comfortable. But again , all his was just very general advice . Too many of his guesses about who I am, my family members , friends , etc.
So as you can imagine many if not all of his predictions did not happen. There are still a few that I have to wait and see and I will update my review when they do (or don't) happen.

I went to see Felix with an open mind and tried not to be skeptical or question his gift. But even during my reading, I was surprised at how little he knew about me.

* Leelee A.

Oakland, CA

I wanted to have a very good experience, but after getting so many thing wrong or off I got pretty discouraged. He must have been having an off day but he seemed confused and very vague about me and my life. I think he may have been reading one of his other spirits in the room, but unfortunately I was the one who was paying for the reading. I left feeling sad and it took me some time to shake that feeling. Maybe he is getting burnt out but he didn't seem very into the reading. I would not recommend
him.

* Sheila B.

Los Angeles, CA

This is a joke. While there were a few things that Felix was accurate on, the majority of the time he was cold reading me. He was just all over the place and made no sense most of the time. Don't waste your money.

* aunt b.

Glendale, CA

I implore you NOT to see Felix if you want to connect with a loved one who has passed. If he does not connect, there is a good chance he will blame you for blocking their energy, as he did me. If you are the least bit depressed (perhaps because of the loss of your loved one) he will blame you for that, stating that your frequencies are too low. I waited months for my appointment with Felix. When I got there, I was more than open to receive who ever it was he could connect with. When he tried to connect, he was vague and entirely off the mark, and his first line of defense was to attack me. I am doing my best to be diplomatic here. I could go on and on. Either these yelp reviews are edited or Felix guilts his clients into not giving a poor review. In any case, he is unprofessional when he doesn't make a connection. That is putting it mildly. He should not blame his clients. Again, please do not go if you are in a vulnerable place. If you do, prepare yourself for a let down.

* Andrea N.

San Francisco, CA

It's been over a year now since my reading with Felix. I didn't want to review him right away in case I was wrong about him and his predictions came true. As a person who has had and has done many readings, I was not impressed. I felt that the first 20 minutes-half hour of the reading were wasted. I just listened to what he had to say, and I felt like he spent that whole time trying to size me up, fishing for confirmations from me that just weren't there. He finally asked me what I wanted to focus on, but even then, I didn't feel like he ever "hit the nail on the head". I just listened to the reading again today, and I didn't hear any real, raw psychic talent. In fact, he was very off with most of the info he got. He used lots of tools like numerology and stichomancy in order to connect with me, but when that is taken out, there isn't much else there. Maybe he was having a bad day or I was a difficult read. Any way you slice it, I wouldn't go back.

* christin a.

San Francisco, CA

It's been over a 18 months now since my reading with Felix. Like another reviewer here I didn't want to review him right away in case I was wrong and his predictions came true. I wasnt and they didnt. He would throw out names and guesses about things "Do you know a Mark?" "Is there someone Jewish in your family?" "Have you been wanting to adopt?" The answer being no to al of these. Then he would try to go in a different direction. I just listened to the reading again last week on the tape and didnt hear anything to take away and nothing really matched me and my circumstances in life. Further he was very off with much of the info he came up with. The one thing he got right was a name (my grandmother) and oh yeah there were a couple minor details here and there which were also correct such as having recently experienced some extreme fatigue due to stress .... but there were way too many misses and incorrect information amongst this experience ...that I wouldnt return.

I think Felix Lee Lerma is a Fake, Fraud Scam Artist Psychic. Don't waste your money on him.

www.felixleelerma.com
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP