Users Online Now: 2,274 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 432,609
Pageviews Today: 723,896Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 4,601
09:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Revelations 12:1, Rosh Hashanah, Elenin, Palestinian State = Biblical Prophecy Fulfilled????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello my friends!

For several months now I have had interest in how the things in this threads title fit together. I've offered up some *possibilities* before and had some great discussions here so now with the imminent approach of Elenin and Rosh Hashanah, I thought i'd post a little more food for thought. Links will follow all copied text and I may split my posts up rather than post a wall of text :)

Most importantly, this is just some food for thought, it's meant to stimulate conversation. I am NOT date setting with regard to end times, the Rapture, Tribulation, etc. Those who know me from my posts know that I have a good heart and am accepting of everyone, believers and non believers alike so please don't hate or discriminate as this topic has the potential to get under peoples skin. Thank you my friends for reading this thread and I hope you will stick around and share your thoughts :)

And, as always, keep looking up my friends for our redemption draws nigh hf

Rev 12:1-2
And there appeared a great wonder (sign) in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

-A Woman clothed with the sun = Constellation Virgo, also known as the Virgin. She will have the sun behind her, like a wrap.
-And the moon under her feet = the moon is positioned under the “feet” of Virgo, the Virgin.
-And upon her head a crown of twelve stars = This could be the comet Elenin. But in fact, there are twelve stars in the head region of Virgo. (Refer to the video below.)
-And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered = The planet Venus will be in the belly of the Virgin,Virgo. The planet Venus is also known as the “morning star.” I believe Venus represents the “manchild.” But this time around the manchild will be a company of believers. (This is something you all will have to study yourself. Many don't believe in this teaching, but many do. That is all I plan to say about it. Seek the Lord yourself on this.)
[link to believersjourney.blogspot.com]

This is from a thread I posted here on GLP last month...
Personally, I don't know much about the Mayan calendar. I do find it curious though that the 6th night Sept 23-Oct 10 will take place during two important events. Rosh Hashanah Sept 28 (sundown) - 30. And, Earth aligns with Nibiru/Planet X/Enenin on September 27th.

Rosh Hashanah is the Feast of Trumpets. Rosh Hashanah cannot be declared until the crescent moon is seen. It's interesting to tie this verse in with that...

"Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness" (1 Thessalonians 5:1-5).

When you consider that Rosh Hashanah cannot be declared until the crescent moon is seen, you can see the correlation between "thief in the night" but those who are awake won't be taken by surprise. There are many trumpets that blast/sound on Rosh Hashanah but the last blast is the longest.

I Corinthians 15:52: "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Rosh Hashanah is literally the only day of the year when no man knows the hour!!

Now consider that Elenin will be at it's closest point to the Earth on September 27th and in perfect alignment with it. No one knows for sure what effect this will have on us. Many have speculated that it could cause a total pole reversal and literally flip the earth upside down. Others have speculated that we will be impacted dramatically with falling debris from it's tail.

If you further consider the book of Revelations, specifically Revelations 8: 6-13 [link to biblia.com] one *could* speculate that it is possible that Nibiru/Planet X/Elenin could come into play. I won't list the entire scripture here, you can read it on the link I provided but here is a snippet...

Revelations 8:7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

Whether or not all these things come together and mean anything related to the end of Mayan calendar, I don't know. I am not date setting or making any claims, just offering up some things for consideration. It is very interesting when you put it all together and consider the possibilities if all are relevant to one another.
Thread: Mayan Calendar, Rash Hashanah, Nibiru/Planet X/Elenin - Are they related?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP