Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 647,580
Pageviews Today: 1,111,610Threads Today: 351Posts Today: 7,014
11:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I know why is SIRIUS blocked on google sky but WTF is THIS ???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As you all know that google has made a stupid photoshop mask on SIRIUS.

This : [link to i1126.photobucket.com]

But what they are really trying to hide is this : [link to i1126.photobucket.com]

and another photo : [link to i1126.photobucket.com]

So WTF is this ??!!! It looks like something is pushing against SIRIUS or some strange magnetic waves or what ???

Somebody??

The point is that NASA have to know about this and not telling and they block Sirius on all star search Engines. Why ??

And if Sirius is Anubis than why is there one on Denver airport ??

And if they are not telling us about this anomaly why they have a drill at Denver airport now when this anomaly is happening ???

Why??

All this talk about blue kachina is not right. Look at this :

"In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. ( so two signs )In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise. "

and then :

" Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier The Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways. "

So first come two brothers and after two brothers come RED KACHINA.

So there are TWO BROTHERS and BLUE KACHINA ( join his nephews ) and after that RED KACHINA.

So where are those two brothers ?? Everyone is talking about BLUE KACHINA but first there has to be TWO BROTHERS and then will join BLUE KACHINA and after that comes RED KACHINA.

Think about that pls...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP