Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 624,414
Pageviews Today: 1,084,296Threads Today: 449Posts Today: 7,594
01:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i once was a militant atheist who made fun of believers... now im starting to believe...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message im i starting to become insane or something? :\
i dont have any empirical proof that god exists, but i feel something i cant explain, like a feeling that i feel but its not being generated by my brain, and and looking for answers, and even not having any evidence of a Metaphysical Creator im starting to beleve even more...
Am i becoming insane or what? My whole life i always made fun of religious ppl, i even use to say that they are all a bunch of irational paranoid fools, and now im starting to feel something that even i cant use any objective arguments to explain.. And then i turned agnosting some years ago, and then i started to look for answers (you know... those science cant and will never answer) in the occult, in the holy Quran, in the Bible, in the Torah, in Paganism, you name it. An im starting to believe that there is something that its not a white shiny bearded man (that is just a biblical idol to represent the creator) and im totally confused... because i dont know if i am becoming insane, or im starting to get in contact with something that i used not to belive...

I really need answers, but where i live its a totally catholic turf, and i dont like catholics because of the involved hipocrisy . I wanted more of a neutral, non-religious , point of view. I know Kaballah, but i cant learn it because in my country they only know about Priests, Popes and bishops, i think there arent even jewish people in my country lol, but whatever,
i really need answers! any help?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP