Users Online Now: 1,900 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 37,427
Pageviews Today: 70,025Threads Today: 33Posts Today: 487
12:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How many of the people here who will vote for Ron Paul this election voted for Obama last time?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just wondering...How many former Obama voters are tossing Obama over for Ron Paul?...I think there is a shift in the largely "uncommitted" vote that transcends parties and I think this isn't a far fetched concept at all...and frankly a rather interesting voting shift. IMO Ron Paul will likely capture more uncommitted voters...or will he?...after electing an uber Liberal progressive like Obama will the independent voters go for a stone republican candidate?...which Ron Paul is decidedly not, or is the more Libertarian than Republican Ron Paul more appealing?

So....are there voters out here who threw the lever in favor of Obama last presidential election who are at least pretty sure they are going to vote for Ron Paul this time around?

How many Obama voters in General are not happy with how he has performed and is going to be voting "Somebody else" this time?...feel free to expand in a reply and I hope you do...don't worry I won't beat anyone down who has buyers remorse over Obama...

Just so everyone knows...as if they don't already...my own personal politics are somewhere to the right of GENGHIS FUCKING KHAN..and I would vote for a jar of Pickles before I voted for Obama or any other Liberal...but I do try to remain fair about all that...unbiased as far as my own opinion goes?...nope...I get to have an opinion...THANK GOD...but I won't be unfair about it around here...so no fear..;)

Tried to put as many good options in the poll as possible that pertain.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP