Users Online Now: 1,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,923
Pageviews Today: 190,591Threads Today: 72Posts Today: 966
01:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Japanese Mystery Psychic who predicted the 3.11 Earthquake has another psychic prediction! Read it here! (Precursor EQ in a port town overseas!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On the biggest Japanese forum 2ch, a mystery psychic who predicted the 3.11 EQ posted another psychic prediction of the future.

Here it goes.(Translated by me!)
- posted on Aug 12 2011 by the Japanese Mystery Psychic.

I feel that the next big earthquake is going to take place between middle of September to middle of October.
From east of Chiba to Shikoku, there are going to be series of earthquakes in short period of span.
The place with big casualties will be Tokyo, Shizuoka, Southern Nagoya, Northern Kagawa and Northern Miyazaki.
This may sound imprudent but I feel that the magnitude of the damage will exceed the 3.11 EQ.
Even if this prediction does not come true, there is nothing to lose from preparing oneself so I suggest that people
store 10 days worth of food and water for each person in the house.

By that time the world economy will be extremely chaotic.
Instead of thinking about securing a job after the disaster, please think about securing food and necessary bare bone essentials.
And at the begging of next year, we will start to see serious effects of the nuclear disaster.
The situation is very serious. The theoretical scare of the radiation at the present will become a reality and will start to have an effect on the human bodies.
If you have children or if you are thinking about having a children, do not be hesitant.
In the next disaster, please act accordingly without hesitation.

At the next disaster, yen will collapse significantly.
But because of the damage to the production facilities as well as circumstances concerning electricity, internal(Japanese) production facilities will not operate and on top of that having low food self-sufficiency, the food price will rise sharply.

Posted by the Psychic on Aug 29th.(Translated by me)

There will be a rather big EQ in a port town such as Sanfransisco, Santabarbara where cable cars are running and have European feel to the town with hills by the 26th(28th?). It looks European so it could even be a European town.
If the above Earthquake happens the Japanese earthquake will be devastating.(Especially the Setonaikai area.)

-----------------------------------------

Note: ChristChurch?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP