Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ACLU And Others Are Allowed To Sue The Gov't Over Secret Spying
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message YAY! Finally! I am contacting the ACLU today to get them to petition the government on my behalf for evidence of illegal spying and harassment. I have proof that dhs is guilty of committing acts of cyber terrorism against me via nearly 2 months of Denial Of Service and hacking attempts against my internet router. I won't even need to hire an attorney to subpoena my isp for their records! I fully intend to sue them for harassment too!

Back in March, an appeals court said that the ACLU and others could challenge the controversial FISA Amendments Act, the highly controversial change to the law that Senator Wyden has been clearly suggesting is being interpreted ridiculously broadly, such that the US government is collecting private data on potentially millions of Americans without oversight or review. The concern was whether or not the ACLU had "standing" to bring the case. That's because no one knows if their private data has been scooped up and used under FISA, because the government isn't revealing it. But if you can't prove you've been harmed by the law, can you sue? The government claimed that since the ACLU had no proof it could not sue. The court disagreed.
<50% snip>
[link to www.techdirt.com]

Obama Administration can shut down any blog host and millions of blogs at Will – War on Blogs
Recently I have begun to notice a new sort of visitor to my blog. These visitors are not your regular inquiring minds looking for truth either. These visitors are coming from government networks like our illustrious Department of Homeland Security among others. They seem to be interested in many of my posts and primarily are coming to a recent one I put up about the war against Libya being a plan 30 years in the making. They are also hitting my Obama posts as well. The traffic to my Obama posts is getting more visits from .gov networks than anywhere else. Then today I stumbled on an article about how the Obama Administration can shut down any blog host and millions of blogs along with it at will. Apparently the first amendment no longer exists and anyone questioning the actions of the government is considered to be an enemy of the state. I find this rather ridiculous considering our government has been actively supporting radical Islamic terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda and Hamas in the middle east for quite some time now. My posts about that have gotten several negative comments too like "you shouldn't call out the government for supporting terrorist groups" or my favorite comment "the government is above the law and can support anyone it wishes to protect national security". I guess that now it's legal for members of the government to commit treason and the citizens have no right to speak out about it.

Full article: [link to djosiris.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP