Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 88 year old powerful Tarot reader says WW3 is starting this week
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't get pissed at me if it does not happen.

Don't negative karma me either, I'm just relaying info.

This woman is the most gifted reader I have ever met.

I am plugged into the "national" tarot reader scene; what I mean is well known readers and psychics.

This woman has owned a "spiritual" supply store in NYC for decades. Some would call her a brooha-witch or traditional psychic/mentalist as well as a reader. I have seen her bend spoons and move objects with her mind as well.

She has taught me for over a decade, a mentor, teacher and friend.

She says that this week, yes this week, will be the start of a major military conflict that will result in devastating war, world wide with very fast escalation.

She is a psychic who very rarely takes money for readings or workings. She has worked with the police many times in the past.

She lived through WW2 in Spain and knows exactly what she is saying and it's meanings.

Since GLP is a sight for this type of phenomena I figured I would post this to give people a heads up.

Please, save your negative comments and stupidity for other threads.

This woman is the "real deal".

I for one am very shaken up over this info as this woman has never been wrong. Also because I have a son who is of draft age, although he would probably join the armed forces anyway because he has pals who serve and he is very into competitions such as Iron man races and the like.

This time I hope she is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP