Users Online Now: 2,290 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,232,216
Pageviews Today: 1,736,491Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 8,890
02:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LAST CALL - "make me laugh"... the funniest humor will be voted on tonight - submit your entry today!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please post your funniest:

Jokes OFF COLOR JOKES ALLOWED!

Videos

Pictures

and other "en-LIGHT-ening" stuff...

Preferably short and sweet.

Tonight I will choose my favorites and make a poll for voting on the best one. Whichever wins gets a prize. The prize I am giving is ... (big surprise) ASTROLOGY RELATED...see handle...

It's a custom-made (just for the winner, or the person the winner wants to give a very special gift to) natal chart necklace or bracelet - all gemstones and sterling silver beads...and the winner will even get to pick their favorite stones (from what I have available, which is a LOT - over a hundred)...

and I am still giving away free astrology reports if you send me your date, place and time of birth to [email protected]

Pick from a natal report or a forecast (time line) report...

AND JUST FOR CLARIFICATION - I AM NOT OFFERING ANYTHING FOR SALE ON THIS THREAD!!!

KNOCK KNOCK - WHo's THeRe? SMELL MOP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP