Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject His Name is Gary (aka Boeing Guy) - Edit with Info Included
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message His name is Gary. Hard to believe I have had to keep those 4 letters quiet for so long, with all the information that has sprung from him...and the catalyst he set forth to manifest all the information concerning Fluff and the Sun, and plasma and electric currents and magnetic Ribbons.

Gary (aka Boeing Guy), had responded recently in the thread Thread: Getting laid of from NASA time to spill the beans. . This is his reply. I wanted a seperate thread so it wouldn't get lost in that thread, it being so long. Wow, what a journey from that day he posted Thread: All I can say is, many of you are close !!!! . I cannot believe the mass of information I have learned since he put that post on GLP. LOL, I'm looking at the thread now. I replied just 2 minutes after the thread was posted. (03/05/2010 12:21 is the time-stamp when posted the thread)

I think we are all feeling it in the air, seeing it around us in the information...the anxiety...well maybe not anxiety, but anxiousness. To think of it happening is like imagining an impossible story manifesting into our collective, and slamming into our physical world. Just think, THIS is the catalyst that will change the human race, not in a small way, but a foundational way. We can think of it as a massive, disatrous event, and attach to that thought pattern, or we can think of it as the ultimate 'Restart Button'. No matter how we view it though, there will be massive trauma to the human condition. Maybe, in the isolated places, the rural places, we will not be exposed to the Hell that cities will be. I often wonder what that would mean? You know, why many would experience the nightmare...the Dark Nights, and others of us will merely get back to living off the land, and struggling to survive, but enjoying it in some nostalgic way. The vast chasm yawns between us, yet we are all still one...somehow.

I have gotten sentimental in knowing Gary came forward again. Should we listen to his advice? I believe so...and if/when the convergence truly comes to pass, God help us.

People.....I am the The guy that left Boeing. You've been calling me Boeing Guy on here. I'm not on the net much these days but if you check back to my early posts you will see this IP address if right. I am in town for a family gathering for a couple of days. Sickscent can send me an email to confirm this for you if you can find him. I lost his email address in the changes I've made.

I told you others at Boeing watched this site. Never mentioned NASA but suffice to say this OP is trying to tell you what he can. I was way off on my feeling about the timeline - way too early - but what I was trying to warn about is now coming true. I am as prepared as I can be with my family and I suggest you guys do something too. I am way out of the loop so I don't know what's current. But the Sun is about to go apeshit and you better make your own decisions and do something for yourselves.....the O'govt isn't going to warn you or do anything for you....they can't. Try to prepare for living without much in the way of electric convenience if you can. Go to Costco and buy the plastic containers of 200 meals if they still have them. Last I bought they were $64.95 each and well worth it. In a BOBag you need to remember a small bottle of chlorine bleach. Not the best but in pinch a few drops will fix 12 oz of water from somewhere. Water is THE most important thing you will need. It won't be coming out of the faucet any more when this all comes together.

If Sickscent is reading this....my name is Gary. He can verify from there.

I'm leaving tomorrow night (Tuesday) and won't be back on. Our family gathering was to talk about this, again, with others in my family. This is all the warningI can give. Not sure how much longer the net will be up anyway.

Good luck.
Anonymous Coward 2105004
Thread: Getting laid of from NASA time to spill the beans. (Page 80)

Thread: A Fluffy ReCap
Sorry I haven't been around much. My personal life has taken another turn south and I'm just trying to keep things going. Its been rough.

Anyway, I'll give a couple bullet points.

1. We ARE in the cloud, and have been for at least a couple decades or more. It is the dense plasma columns (that can be light years wide/long that are the concern. Energetic solar wide increases have been witnessed over and over in ALL of the planets and their own systems. Although I don't prescribe fully to Hoagland, his research work called Day After Tomorrow shows the scientific evidence of this.
2. There is no declassified information out there that says the dense aspects of the plasma clouds have penetrated our system. Circumsttantial evidence abounds, as well as scientific papers, most notably by Priscilla Frisch, shows that the denser cloud columns were/are on their way, AND THEY DO CHANGE THE CLIMATOLOGY OF ALL PLANETS, AND ALSO LINK TO EVOLUTIONARY CHANGES IN EARTHS LIFEFORMS. This part is generated from matching geological/bioogical and ice core samples with the timing of the clouds.
3. GLP was 'warned' by Boeing Guy that certain strange things will be seen. One of those were the increase in solar filaments that were extremely rare. That was directly from Wikipedia, but since then, they have rewritten that and took out how rare they are, as now they are quite common.
4. The plasma clouds are usually kept outside of the solar system by the sun's magnetic field (solar winds). When we enter these clouds, the heliosphere shrinks, and as such, all the planets get closer to interstellar space. That allows more cosmic rays into the solar system. But, when we hit denser plasma cloud columns, they can get through the heliosphere. These dense plasma areas are highly conductive, and can be seen by there powerful magnetic fields. That is what IBEX saw...the magnetic ribbon. The last update from NASA via IBEX was that the magnetic ribbon had a large 'knot' associated with it...and that knot is untying. IMO, that would be because of its interaction with the heliopause (boundary). I have a post on this that I'll have to dig up. It was called RIDING THE INTERFACE ZONE...or something.

What happens is when/if the dense plasma columns get through the heliosphere and enter our solar system, it magnifies the conductive medium of space. Maybe like being completely submerged (for hundreds/thousands of years) in a magnetic flux tube like environment. Basically, linking up electrical charges that are emitted from the sun (excited particles) and producing a constant connection ALL OVER THE SOLAR SYSTEM with plasma exchange, with the sun being the generator. This is the part that can be theorized, but holds highly logical arguments. This is also the part where Xenus' work on petroglyphs comes in and has been proven, IMO, that this phenom actually does occur. See the research by the foremost scientist on plasma physics, Dr. Anthony Perrat, of Los Alamos and Jet Propulsion Labs.
 Quoting: SickScent

Thread: The Ribbon and the Bubble
Our solar system is in a giant magnetic field. If you think of the earth's magnetosphere...well, the sun has one too, and its called the Heliosphere. Basically, it is the solar winds. The solar winds flow out in the form of a magnetic 'skirt'.

:parkerspiral:

At the edge of the Heliosphere, is called the boundary, or the heliopause. This is where the solar winds meet interstellar space and slow down...eventually to stop, leaving us in a 'bubble' of solar wind moving through the vastness of interstellar space.

:astrosph:

The boundary of the heliosphere protects the solar system, just like the magnetosphere protects the earth from energetic 'particles', like solar storms. Well, interstellar space has storms too, in the form of exploding stars, etc.

These explosions form 'clouds' of energy in interstellar space, and sometimes we pass in and out of them. Depending on their size, it can take centuries and even millennium to pass all the way through them. Depending how energetic they are, they can and do affect the solar system and all the planets inside them.

:five:

BUT, normally, the boundary protects us from these and the clouds actually envelope our little 'bubble' of solar wind, and do not really penetrate the 'bubble'.

It would look something like this...

:astrospheres:

If the clouds (plasma - electricity and magnetism) are really strong though, they have the ability to penetrate into the heliosphere and the solar system becomes more 'energetic'. Just like when a solar storm happens...

:solarprom:

...our atmosphere becomes more energetic and we see the aurora borealis.

:greenfire:

:arorbor:

But, imagine that energy that makes the pretty lights of the aurora penetrating the magnetosphere...well, it would cause disruption inside our atmosphere.

:fallingpoles:

Same kind of thing.

So, the question is if the dense areas of this magnetic ribbon...

:spiralknot:

...have actually been able to penetrate our heliopause and enter the heliosphere, thus disrupting the solar system with more energies.

:noblac:

If it has, then we WILL change. These things cause evolution to occur, and extinctions. This has been proven through ice-core samples and timing of the clouds we passed through already, determined by astrophysicists.

That is the million dollar question. NO WHERE HAVE I FOUND INFORMATION THAT SAYS WHERE THE RIBBON IS RIGHT NOW. Can't find the information anywhere...
 Quoting: SickScent
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP