Users Online Now: 1,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 15,667
Pageviews Today: 28,726Threads Today: 16Posts Today: 230
12:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My previous thread Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. is an introduction to my world, called X.

Over the past couple of years I have been introducing a very popular way of thinking in my world and have told you that your world is merging with my world.

Some summaries:

Who are we? Who Am I? [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

More explanation on who/what/why, etc: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

An excerpt from August 1, 2011 ( Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 47) ):

Things are not really going faster. But more crazy stuff is becoming more relative to your current experience, so it may seem that way (that time is speeding up).

You can look at things from the perspective of your current physical self, or you can look at things from what you are becoming more of.

If the former, then consider the following expression:

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Each enclosed circle represents a time-perspective (date), each unenclosed circle represents a space-perspective (world).

The larger circle on the bottom left represents September 29, 2011. Then, the last circle is October 28, 2011.

September 29 is the date when the Earth is shaken, not stirred, like a Bond.

October 18 (in the middle) is the date that we cross Earth's orbit.

October 28 is the date that Earth crosses our path.

Quoting: Chaol

I talked about September 2, September 9, and September 23 being significant dates.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Here's a recap of September 23: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

and what is going on now:

We continue to think in terms of the old physicality. We are still trying to hold onto old perspectives and ways of thinking.

But I'm here to tell you a new kind of physicality is at hand. (What one poster in the other thread called 'Dream Physics').

Basically, I am just telling you what is going on. I am the only one that knows (that is posting on the internet; old monks don't care to) what is going on right now because what is going on right now is directly related to the world and perspective that I am most familiar with.

At first, I did it passively by telling you about my world and that it is merging with your world. Good times were had and many considered it an 'excellent thread' or 'the best on GLP'. A lot of people were confused, of course, because the material is so different.

Things are happening now (as you'd call it) so I've been a bit more direct lately (albeit at the expense of being called a 'fear mongerer' by one poster for whatever reason).

Indirect = confusing and mysterious
Direct = fear mongering?

I don't think so. I'm not trying to spread "doom" or such. I am simply telling you not only what is happening, but why and how.

Funny thing is, the "indirect" way is very direct to me and the "direct" way is missing the point. It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.

Regardless... it's even funnier that many of us don't believe what NASA says ("Never a Straight Answer", right?). However, we still believe a silly little java applet that ambiguously illustrates that Elenin is aligning with Earth on September 26th.

Because Elenin represents my world, I can tell you that this is not true.

No alignment occurred on September 26th, 2011.

The actual date of importance is September 29th (as I have illustrated on the crop circle link, above).

This has played out before in certain myths. Jesus being crucified (September 26) and being resurrected 3 days later. More importantly, Horus. (As I mention in my other thread, there is no history. All is value of the present moment. Your stories are not stories about the past but of the present.)

In fact, in my postings I have not mentioned September 26th at all. Only:

September 2 - It all starts

September 9 - Massive energies are received by Earth

September 23 - A date of special significance

September 29 - The Earth is shaken, not stirred. Like a bond.

October 1 - You get the doom you are obviously expecting.

(I haven't talked about later in October or November because it is highly unlikely that anyone would remotely understand the probably experiences associated with that time. The perspective is very different.)

I've started this thread in order that more persons may know what is going on now.

I also want to present to you what is likely the most important question you've ever been asked. And that is:

Why should Western civilization be saved?

In helping to answer this question, imagine that your words heavily influence what happens next.

Imagine that you are Captain Jean Luc Picard standing in front of Q at Farpoint Station, and humanity is being put on trial. (Except you are helping to explain why Western civilization should not be destroyed.)

Strangely, your words will decide the "fate" of humanity.

"Love and light" is a fantasy. It doesn't work for most of the human population. Besides that, it goes against nature when you try to force things.

What works is destruction, unfortunately.

I will be working very hard on this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP