Users Online Now: 1,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 165,497
Pageviews Today: 280,281Threads Today: 86Posts Today: 1,738
04:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! JESUS IS COMING SOON.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just woke up! I had three amazing dream interpretations today from the Lord last night! I would like to share it with you guys!

So the first dream I had was at a school event and I was inside a building with my mom. This crazy boy comes out of no where to annoy me. He had a cream pie on his hands and it looked like he was about to hit me on the face with it. So I tried to walk away from this fool, but he kept following me and mocking me. I was trying to endure and be patient with him so he won't cause me to sin by blowing up on him. For some reason, I kept looking at the time, and I kept trying to keep watch over my mother so I won't lose her. As this boy kept on being annoying, I didn't see my mom anymore, so I got impatient, and I ran out of the building and I saw my mother and her friend walking to the near exit. I said "MOMMY WAIT FOR ME!" Her friend saw me and wanted me to give her my notes. I let her copy my notes, but I was getting impatient because I was afraid of missing my flight.

Than the dream switched, and I was in my house right by my parent's bedroom with full of strangers trying to get ready to go to the plane station. Everyone was getting ready. Many were still putting their clothes on while a few were already completely dressed, and so was I. I was waiting for this girl name April to finish getting dressed in my parent's bedroom. She was trying to find a shoe that would match her outfit, and she found one. She put it on and than my dream switched.

In the last dream, I was watching the "Biggest Fat Loser." I wasn't there or watching the show or anything, it just appeared in my dream that I was looking at two biggest couples working out in a gym. It was a white male and a Filipino women in my dream. His wife was on a treadmill, while her hubby was cheering her on. The white male was saying to her Filipino wife, "HURRY, TIME IS RUNNING OUT." She was running and running on this treadmill until her time was up, and she was happy that she got through it without stopping or getting tired/giving up. Than her and her husband were cheering! They were bumping their stomachs against each other and giving each other a big huge hug. THE END!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP