Users Online Now: 1,796 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,165
Pageviews Today: 2,170,676Threads Today: 931Posts Today: 19,342
11:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I warned you; I warned you of everything, months before it happened, but you didn't listen...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I warned you of the revolution, months before it even began. Thread: Civil War and Revolution close.....

I warned you of what was to come, some listened, but other's sought it out to be crazy talk...
Thread: My Story and what the 11 means!

It's all been haunting me, this dream of what's to come, for almost a decade now. The Maleficus Dream... It's been dead on right, in order since 1-11-11; the mass animals deaths. Then it came true once again with the bizarre weather... The next event to happen is the Revolution. This revolution will turn into a civil war, that will last for five years, with the collapse of the US, lead by "KraZeD". During the civil war, the Great Religious War will take place, AKA World War3... No matter what you say, or believe, I've been right so far...

I lead a group called Free Defenders, former Marines, Rangers, Navy, and even civilians. I just wanted to tell you: I TOLD YOU SO!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP