Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 908,229
Pageviews Today: 1,645,944Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 11,838
04:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A voice in my head names the three days of darkness and the tilt shift date.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am being driven by a desire for answers,my family say i have changed to the point i am obsessed .for the past few years whenever i look up 2012 info something pops up that looks worth saving then i read a lot that strikes me as bollocks.Now my head is flooding with new ideas of my own linking one theory to another and feeling i am getting very close to the true answer of whats going to happen ,when,and who will survive and where.Its too much info to have in your head when its such depressing material.
I was telling lots of people that they would see japan quake as first true indicator of fact i was not loosing the plot and of course it came and my friends and family tok me a bit more seriously. I recently got egg on my face for predicting wrongly that 27th would be big quake day.now i see a obvious reason for no quakes.earth was not piggy in middle this time,not being pulled by two powerfull celestial bodies.
Elenin was in middle this time, and to me is just the sign of the invisible object ,be it dwarf star or something astromeners have not studied before thats following on same path.so how far behind.

9/11(9th nov) keeps wringing in my head and i think its mega important date.so lets take that as world tilt/shift date.
If so i see it as being caused by large object wobbleing us as it passes,that places it three weeks and two days behind the visible comet.so if we add that time scale to transition of comet with sun we get transition of invisible object on 19/20/21 oct.our three days of darkness.i have heard that the model for studying the comets trajectory is dated and that the comet has slowed a little not been able to verify this as fact but only see it being a day out at tops.middle of transition 20/11 2011 neat date.
So there we have it ,if 19/20/21 plunges into some kind of partial eclipse you know the date of biggest event in recorded history and have three weeks two day to get your lives in order.Not quite long enough to sell your house,but plenty of time to tell people important to you you love them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP