Users Online Now: 2,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,049
Pageviews Today: 876,180Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 5,977
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why Jesus is not the way, nor the truth, nor the life, and never will be.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I keep seeing silly Christians around here, with the same dumb Bible verses, slamming other religion's threads.

The worst verse they quote is the one that says: I am the way the truth and the life and no one enters into the kingdom except through me.

All the little baby Christians think that this verse excludes all other religions that don't hammer Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, but they are wrong.

Why? Because Jesus was a man. He called himself the Son of Man, not the Son of God. He said no one was good, but God, and he never called himself God or anything like that.

He also said the Law would be with you always and not even a jot or tittle of the Law could be changed without the whole creation collapsing. He never said he was going to die and do away with the Law, as Christians now claim he did.

Get it?

So what the hell is going on?

It's really very simple.

Jesus was a man who obtained enlightenment using Gnostic techniques. Once he was enlightened, The Christ -who is the second person of the Trinity- merged with him and began to speak directly through him.

Only then did he say: I and the Father are one...and... It is no longer I who live, but God who lives in me.

So Christ is speaking, from then on; not Jesus the man.

Get it?

So the Christ said: "I am the way, the truth, the life, etc. not Jesus. So Christians should never say that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, when only Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. It is wrong, unscriptural, idolatrous, and ignorant of the true path.

Now furthermore, the Christ, as God's Son, is continuously talking to humanity, through all history, to keep mankind evolving on the straight and narrow path. This is why Zeitgeist shows us 38 similar religions to Christianity because they all had the same author -THE CHRIST!

Get it?

The Christ is behind all the great religions and mystical traditions and mystery schools who teach love and light systems. There are many writers on GLP who are far more Christian than the half baked Christians are, and they have no involvement with Christianity due to its ongoing corruption by the Catholics since the Nicene Counsel that was organized and controlled by the mass murderer Constantine.

Anyone who does not understand this is not of the Christ, the Father, Love and Light, or even Jesus for that matter. Theology is not a substitute for love and kindness. And these require mutual respect for cultural differences.

Theology is just a wedge that demons use to divide up humanity into fucked up categories for future wars. Christians are actually helping Satan set up the next war every time they ignorantly claim that Jesus is the only way, the truth, and the fight, I mean life.

Preferring a man-made theology over another man made theology is an old demonic trick that people in the ego simply cannot get beyond. GLP is absolutely full of these assholes and they are driving good people way from GLP with their stupid rants.

Christ alone is the way the truth and the life and that same Christ is behind all loving religions of truth and life and light: Islam, Judaism, Taoism (my favorite) Hinduism, Buddhism, Egyptian, Mayan, as well as the Tribal beliefs. It just can't be any other way.

Get it?

There are only two kinds of people on this planet, and on GLP: Children of God and shape-shifting, alien hybrids who are already damned. And it is very clear who they are.

Do not let the hybrids masquerade as religious people and start fights over stupid theology. People are saved by the love in their hearts not the thoughts in their heads. Christ never taught theology, only parables.

Get it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP