Users Online Now: 1,925 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 353,806
Pageviews Today: 583,049Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 3,503
08:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wife, (in her 40's), got her first nipple ring. We invited the Bartender Hottie in her 20's to go. Friends at bar were outraged!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message my wife and i just came back from vacation. She wanted to get her nipple pierced and we had a good time talking about it with our Bartender, a "Hottie" in her 20's who had a nose piercing that looked very well done. My wife is very much in the "Hottie" category also, so no trade up or down here.

We joked for a couple of hours with her, my wife and her talked girl to girl about where to go, pain, etc...

We offered to get her a piercing if she wanted to accompany my wife and re assure her as it went along. Our Bartender seemed cool about it and even said she had a friend down the street who was both clean and good at what he did. She also said she'd like to have her nipple pierced also.

Our bartender got off in about an hour after we agreed to pay for her nipple ring piercing and she was obviously excited and told us to wait until she got through with her shift.

We agreed, but here comes the rub, 3 of her friends showed up two male one female, and upon learning from her what we were doing, they had a shit fit. They were all in their 20's and were just visiting before they went to work.

They looked me and my wife up and down like we were going to kidnap and molest her when all my wife and I wanted was for my wife to have someone to go with her to get her first piercing.

The 20 question game started like, what, when, why, and who. Very abrasive and con descending. Like one of her friends said," don't let these people letch off you!!".

I am an ex Marine in good shape and I took offense to this, not about me being called a letch but for my wife being labeled as such.

I told him if he had an opinion keep it between he and I, that the bartender and my wife both, were off limits.

I also intimated I'd clean his clock if he did it again.
I then dropped it and offered to buy him a soda or whatever he wanted before work.

He stomped off and muttering under his breath, left the bar.

We ended up getting my wife and Sandra's,(Bartender)nipples pierced. She demanded I come back in and watch my wife and her get their nipples pierced. No biggie! Fun though. Something we don't do every day.

I just wonder why the hostility from young to older? I don't get it.

There is distrust immediately from most. At least in this case. Sandra was cool and my wife was grateful. we had tipped her $40 at the bar and paid for the nipple ring $60. Of course her two friends were waiting for us outside the tattoo, piercing Parlor, just in case.

Does MTV teach this or is it just a common glitch in younger peoples personalities??

Seems real goofy to me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP