Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Witnessed a fatal vehicle accident last night
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night around 7:30 PM on the highway coming home from work I came upon an accident between a semi and a SUV that had just happened moments before.

It was just awful, the SUV was upside down on the side of the highway and the semi and trailer across it.

There was a car in front of me that had pulled over and the guy got out walking around to see what happened. I pulled over behind him and got out to join him. It was pitch black out except for our head lights.

This guy and I went to the SUV and started yelling to see if anyone was alive in it, it was so squished. We didn't hear a thing.

Then the SUV started on fire. We both ran to our vehicles to get what ever water we had (bottled water) and I called 911.

Other vehicles came and pulled over and someone had a flash light, more people got water but the SUV started to engulf in flames. We had to jump in our vehicles and drive them into the ditch to get further away from the fire that was growing bigger by the moment.

I called 911 again in a panic asking when help was coming. Telling them we need fire trucks, ambulance, police.

Time stood still. The SUV became completely engulfed and I have never in my life felt so helpless. We watched someone (or more people?) burn to death. We had no idea how many were in the vehicle.

I ended up living after the ambulance came. There was a lot of people around by then. I think I've had an hour sleep throughout the night haunted by what happened.

I'm sure it will be on the news today and I'll post a link here when I find one. I'm scared to learn how many where in the SUV because we couldn't see. tissue
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP