Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,241,278
Pageviews Today: 2,067,453Threads Today: 811Posts Today: 14,206
08:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SILVER IS ACTUALLY RARER THAN GOLD!! Purchase now before the coming rush!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message “While this sounds like an outrageous claim, silver is actually rarer than gold. This is because silver has industrial applications and every day our technologies require more and more silver to operate. Silver that is above the ground has been diminished by 91% since 1980, while the stockpile of gold has grown 600%.” Says, George Maniere
[link to babybulltwits.wordpress.com]

“Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver! Amazing! Remember that. Tell others. Shout it from the rooftops. Wear it on a street sign downtown, followed by the words, "the end of your financial world is near!" States, Jason Hommel
[link to www.gold-eagle.com]

“Perhaps one in a million, or one in ten million, of the world’s 6.5 billion inhabitants know silver is rarer than gold. I think it is reasonable to assume that many more will come to learn this truth in the years ahead, with an enormous impact on price. Rarity is a very basic concept that all people intuitively understand.”
[link to www.silverbearcafe.com]

Value of Silver vs. Value of the Dollar: Above the Ground, Silver is Rarer Than Gold
“That’s right, silver is rarer than gold. But now you ask “Greg, you dolt, why the heck does an ounce of gold cost 54 times as much as an ounce of silver?” I’ll get to that in a moment, but first I’ll show some more about silver’s relative rarity.”
“There’s less above-ground silver than gold…the main reason for that is the fact that nearly all dug-up silver immediately goes to industrial use. Silver’s one of the most useful elements on earth, with incredibly high thermal and electric conductivity.”
“That’s why there are 1.6 billion ounces of gold inventory compared to only 300 million ounces of silver inventory. That’s 5.33 times as much gold as silver.”
Value of Silver vs. Value of the Dollar [link to dailyreckoning.com]

“What I will focus upon is the total identifiable silver stocks as published by the GFMS Silver Survey 2000 (page 29) as 700 million ounces. This number implies all known silver as reported by Gold Fields Mineral Service. However, before the silver bears jump on my case let me account for some unidentifiable silver supply. So, just to be on the safe side I am going to add 300 million more ounces to be conservative, for a total of one billion ounces of silver. Here is where this discussion should light a fire under the reader. The impact of this is very significant indeed. It means that silver's above ground supply is one fourth the above ground gold supply. Silver is actually more rare than gold at this time in history.” Writes, David Morgan
[link to www.silver-investor.com]

Mike Maloney : “Silver is extremely rare. For the first time in human history, there is more gold for investors to buy than silver.” There’s 8.3 times more gold available to buy today than silver.”
[link to goldbasics.blogspot.com]

“Without a doubt silver is going to be one of the best investments in human history. This finite resource is getting scarce and is definitely on FutureMoneyTrends.com’s radar. According to the CPM group, above ground available silver is roughly around 300 million ounces. Just to give you an idea on how big of a deal this is, just 60 years ago the world had an above ground silver supply of over 10 billion ounces. Comparatively, gold 50 years ago had an above ground supply of 1 billion ounces and today it is over 7 billion ounces. That’s right, the above ground available gold supply is up 700% in the last 50 years while silver’s supply is down 97% during the same time period.”
[link to isncoinsbusiness.com]

From time to time, I think it appropriate to remind ourselves as to just how rare silver really is. This is the most powerful fundamental that should give us a profound reassurance, that when we stack, we are doing the right thing, and this is the right investment. I know most of you are very much aware of this, but how many of you know precisely how we got to this point, when historically the ratio of silver to gold in the ground is estimated to be 15 to 1.
When the U.S went off the Silver standard in 1965 the whole world followed suit. No country on earth today uses neither gold nor silver as money in circulation to make day to day purchases. When Silver stopped being used as circulating money, the supply became hugely available so the price dropped very low and made it cheap and abundant. This caused industry to use it like water and has depleted the above ground supplies to( by some estimates) less than 4 oz of silver to 1 oz of gold.
Can there be any doubt that silver is the best possible investment you could possible make? Can there be any doubt that the potential is mind boggling beyond our wildest expectations? Purposefully induced ignorance by means of lies, obfuscations, and manipulations perpetrated by the “EE” has brought us to this state of affairs, and is one more piece of evidence, proving beyond any doubt, that artificial price suppression is a reality.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP