Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,112,379
Pageviews Today: 2,934,819Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 13,908
10:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reversing Alzheimer's disease, mercury toxicity, and mercury containing vaccination.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since it is now flu season, and everyone is being encouraged to get their flu shot, (which has even become mandatory for some), I thought now would be a good time to link this video series about the true genesis of Alzheimer’s disease and its relationship to mercury.

Not only has the dental profession contributed to the mercury load of the population with amalgam fillings, but also the multi-dose vial flu shot (and other vaccinations) unapologetically contain organic mercury in the form of Thimerosal.

“Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes.”

[link to www.fda.gov]

[link to www.cdc.gov]

This video series is a bit technical but provides excellent information as to the poisons we are exposed to in modern life, and how they poison our bodies and brain, as well as information intended to decrease your risk. Dentistry scientist researchers from Universites of Kentucky and Calgary, Canada were the ones who actually discovered this important information about Alzheimer's. It appears to have been fairly well suppressed by the mainstream media. I am not in any way associated with this guy, I was researching something else, and found this video series, which I feel has very important information that the public has never received.

There are nine parts to this video series, here are the first three:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP