Users Online Now: 2,691 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,863,767
Pageviews Today: 2,669,390Threads Today: 688Posts Today: 13,728
08:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY IS UK INFESTED WITH 95% CONTAMINATED SPRAYED WEED / GRIT WEED !!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DUUUUUUUUUUUDES

So i like to have a good smoke of high grade bud, and get rocking some music

But now almost EVERYWHERE I go , MORANS are selling this fake contaminated weed ; most of them dont know what it is, and the few who do , are evil bastards who dont care if theyre gonna make you ill by smoking it

It looks much like normal bud, but to the trained eye and nose, is fairly easily detected.........

Checkout this site

[link to www.gritweed.co.uk]

It is SO FUCKING DANGEROUS , people are being hospitalized after smoking it, and the rest will develop lung problems in coming years , some is even sprayed with glass beads and asbestos , to look like crystals

It makes me think , the less contaminated stuff is sprayed with sugarwater solution , and other semi harmfull things to smoke

But come on who the fuck sprays bud with glass silica sand and asbestos , This sounds to me like an inside job above the realms of organised crime , im talking blackops war on drugs levels

So now i leave you to contemplate this horror as i strum my guitar and browse glp , dissapointedly sober after tonights attempt tpo get a smoke
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News